I can't wait...I'll be going for sure...it looks like it has great special effects...

but your right its hard to tell from the trailers B)

It's going to have to have a decent story, special effects won't carry a movie anymore. I wish someone would clue George Lucas in on this. B)

I was supposed to see it yesterday for free but there was to many people...I am not paying 10 dollers for this movie..The CGI look that bad...

It does look alright. Sure it's not going to win any Oscars or the acclaim of Hollywood forever, but I like the use of all those mythical monsters. True the Cg might be much..but in the end when you have Wolvie chasing after Bekinsale, you can't go wrong.

Great cheesey vampire/werewolf/other various monters movie. The plot was so cheesey, in a good way. Like they were trying to be serious, but it just didn't turn out that way. It was also violent to a point where it got funny (exploding vampires, what more could you want?) Fun times.

I'm going to have to say the complete opposite of you, QSMB:

I found it extremely cheesy, and not in a good way.

I could not stop laughing... and it wasn't a funny movie. The plot sucked (the whole five minutes of it), the action sequences were terrible (Frankenstien's Monster swinging hundreds of feet above the ground on electrical wires over a crappy stone bridge? Give me a break!), and the actors were laughable. You have this pathetic priest who can't act talking to a moronic and cheesy looking Frankenstien's Monster who is an even worse actor. Pitiful. This was a pure and utter waste of my money.

I will give it one good credit though. The beginning was cool, with a nice little black and white homage to the original Universal Monsters movies. But sadly, the rest of the movie was a predictable, corny, pathetic pile of crap.

In my opinion, this movie gets a 0.5/10! :(

Edited by bysty

No chance.

It looks like the same kind of trash Hollywood has been churning out for years. How many times are we going to be subjected to remakes of TV shows or old movies, sequels and rehashes of stories already told in a better way (eg. what Van Helsing appears to be). I guess if you haven't seen many movies this might look original, but I just don't see it that way. A few years ago I probably would've enjoyed it, but I just can't be bothered with this kind of film anymore.

Loved it. Great story, Jackman is great in the role, It's a shame some of you couldn't enjoy it, I enjoyed the whole film, from start to end and look foward to the sequal (if)

Ive seen it also and it was awesome!! I loooved Hugh Jackman and I thought the brides of Dracula,Aleera,Verona and Marishka were lovely :flex: Theyre my background on the computer right now.

Jdigs if you liked it so much you should download the soundtrack! I have it and I luuuv it,its great composed work :laugh:

Edited by Luthien

I'm just on my way to see this...I'm really excited ...I'll let you know what

I think...I didn't read many of the comments above incase of spoilers,but I will

when I get back!.....

Love Hugh.....Love the genre......Love movies! :wow:

Edited by v_seven

It is awesome and I loved it....... :o the vampire brides were the best

vampires ever....I was amazed at the great effects

David Wenham who played Carl ....Helsing's sidekick was brilliant and so

different from his role as Faramir in TTT and ROTK.....

This was meant as pure entertainment and it delivered big time...a must

see at the cinema and I will buy it on DVD.... estimated to be out in October :wow::wow: :P

Ive seen it also and it was awesome!! I loooved Hugh Jackman and I thought the brides of Dracula,Aleera,Verona and Marishka were lovely :biggrin: Theyre my background on the computer right now.

Jdigs if you liked it so much you should download the soundtrack! I have it and I luuuv it,its great composed work  :naughty:

Consider it done :biggrin:

Prepare to be shocked...

I might go see this movie. Before I do, I have a few questions, but no spoilers please.

1. Is there anything sexual?

2. Is there nudity?

3. Is there any gore?

4. Is there anything demonic or satanic, or is this just a monster-flick?

If all four come to a "no", I might go see it. Thanks for your help.

Jdigs if you liked it so much you should download the soundtrack! I have it and I luuuv it,its great composed work  :(

People wonder why CD's don't sell and why the music industry is cracking down on downloading. *sigh*

JDigs, don't steal the music. Go out and buy the CD. :(

:( :tear: Ok I have got to give Richard Roxburgh props for his role as Dracula...Oozing with evil and malice!!! :( :lol: I bow to this guy's portrale of him :lol: :lol: AND THE WEREWOLVES!!! I WAS FLOORED!!! My Jaw hit my popcorn when I saw them!!! Over all BLOODY AWSOME! FLOODED ME AN EVERYONE I WENT WITH!!! I say Dracula easly steals the show...I am in awe of the best bloody acting i have EVER SEEN!! Must find sound track...

Prepare to be shocked...

I might go see this movie.  Before I do, I have a few questions, but no spoilers please.

1. Is there anything sexual?

2. Is there nudity?

3. Is there any gore?

4. Is there anything demonic or satanic, or is this just a monster-flick?

If all four come to a "no", I might go see it.  Thanks for your help.

NO, NO, NO, NO....just a great monster flick for sure!