Sign in to follow this  
sea trooper

Pet names

I have a psychotic little calico manx cat that I named Deanna Mew. Now I didn't name her after any Trek character, I just liked the name.

But no, my roommates are trekkies and insist on calling her Counsellour Mew, to the point that now she answers to it. :D

Ah well.

My cats names are Liza and Mimi, but Mimi doesn't respond to that name... ><;

Mimi's name was almost T'pol though :/

When I gets my own pets, I really would like to give them ST names, aybe some Borg designations... :clap: :borgqueen:

By the way, my Mom shall buy a little German Sheppard puppy, and she wants to call her for Tasha! :borgqueen:

:clap:

Let's see. I did have a brown hamster named Tribble. All the rest just had normal odd names.

My daughter and I are going to get a couple of dogs eventually and we've already decided they will be named Data and Lore.

I had named a kitten Natasha (after Yar), but sadly she died not too long after she was born.

I would list all the names for pets over my lifetime (at one point we had about 15 cats, Tasha being one of them) As well as a bunch of fish (one name I remember of those was for this really big goldfish....and that was Orca the Killer Goldfish :unsure: )

Funny one though is we have a cat named Crystal, she is about 12 -13 years old now. My sister got her and named her this. Why it is amusing to me, is that here EmilSoong's favorite character of all is Lore....and she names the cat Crystal (extend the cats name to something from Trek and you could get why it is funny to me.....crystalline entity). Good thing the cat is an absolute sweetheart and is gentle by nature, or it would be too eerie :laugh: