Did you watch Star Trek: TAS?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Did you watch Star Trek: TAS?

• Yes religiously
    • I tried to but only caught an episode occasionally
    • one or two in my whole life
    • No I have never seen it, but I want to
    • No I have never seen it, I don't want to

Isnt it funny we only see the Tribbles on TOS and TAS, and no where else in TNG, DS9, VOY and especially ENT? Weird...

I heard a rumor that Tribbles were extinct, so if they are in the later shows, then they must not have been discovered yet in Enterprise...

Isnt it funny we only see the Tribbles on TOS and TAS, and no where else in TNG, DS9, VOY and especially ENT? Weird...

I heard a rumor that Tribbles were extinct, so if they are in the later shows, then they must not have been discovered yet in Enterprise...

They were exterminated by the Klingons. However, when the Defiant went back in time on DS9, they brought a bunch of them back, see the episode "Trials and Tribble-ations"

They were exterminated by the Klingons. However, when the Defiant went back in time on DS9, they brought a bunch of them back, see the episode "Trials and Tribble-ations"

Oh yeah, I forgot that part. I gotta see that episode...

Egads there are some young people here! I was 9 (10?) when it was aired. Yes, I watched it everytime it was on !! I also purchased an animated cell when they had the ads inside some of the Paocket Books just as the writers were really beginning to crank them out. Alan Dean Foster also had some books out on the series. I still watch them whenever I can catch them on TV !

I'm 45 BTW . . . :blink: