Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Data on Cheers

WOW he looks a lot different in that photo :bow: i never knew he had been in cheers.

If you think he looks different you should have saw him when he was in Night Court as Bob Wheeler. He played Bob Wheeler just before he got play Data!

Edited by Odie

If you think he looks different you should have saw him when he was in Night Court as Bob Wheeler.  He played Bob Wheeler just before he got play Data!

Guess what was on tonight...

brent.JPG

If you think he looks different you should have saw him when he was in Night Court as Bob Wheeler.  He played Bob Wheeler just before he got play Data!

NOOOO, I saw this. He was a um, a, what was he playing anyway? :rofl: He was in court? Do you remeber what this was about? I did see it. :rofl: Was he on there more than once?

Kid "Does that mean we'll never get to see Disney World, Pa??"

Wheeler "No, honey. Never in a milllllion years."

Gotta love it! :rofl:

Gosh he looks different :bow:

Funniest thing is, he appeared on Cheers in 1987. Which of course was the same year that TNG started.

As for recognizing him...definately could in no time flat ;)

I remember him on Night Court, and he was quite amusing. He actually almost became a regular on that show, but ended up deciding to take the job on TNG instead ( :naughty: no complaints here.. lol)

I read this in the book The Finest Crew in the Fleet.

Edited by Yillara_Soong

wow i never knew that he was in cheers, was he a fairly main guest star character in the episode?

Brent Spiner played the defendant on trial for murder and Diane was on the jury. He came in to Cheers after court had recessed one day. I don't think it was a really big part.

Here's a clip from the Night Court episode.

Hey thats cool VBG i have never seen that one before,he sure looks a lot different in that clip.

I saw him on Friends. I didn't recognize him at first, but I knew that I knew him! Then a few seconds later, I figured it out.