Are you a born-again Christian?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a born-again Christian?

• yes
    • no
    • not sure
    • What's a born-again Christian?

Guest Ktrek

I'm a believer on the Lord Jesus Christ and that makes me a Christian. I just started hosting a Christian message board for those interested and got my own domain. It can be found here: www.christallinall.net

We would be glad to have any fellow Christians join or if you are a seeker. Even atheists are welcome as long as they don't make trouble. :roflmao:

Ktrek

I am not a Born again Christian. I am a Roman Catholic.

Yes, Halleluya! :) 10 years ago when I was 15. I took the Lord as my Personal Savior. He took away my pain and gave me joy. He walks with me everyday and night. I love HIM. Couldn't have a better friend in this world :roflmao:

Well put, Jeanway. I was more foolish & waited until I was in my 30's, but thank God I'm walking with Him now. Life makes so much more sense & has so much more meaning now. :roflmao:

Edited by Mister Spock

Well, i'm not sure, it depends on the definition really. I guess (with lack of a definition) i would be, in a way. I am more open to possibilities, but i also still believe in Christ (more in the "i just recognize Christ and God then anything else" kinda way). Having heard about several possible books that were left out for what (to me) seem to be political reasons of the time, i just stick to these 2 points and if there's anything truthful i'll let God himself tell me.

Edited by scaleman

fyi born again means accepting the Lord Jesus Christ as your personal Savior

I use to be but now I'm a very happy and fun loving Athiest.I had to give up the Christian myths, they just didn't make any more sense to me. Way to many conflicting beliefs.

fyi born again means accepting the Lord Jesus Christ as your personal Savior

That's one point of view. I accept Jesus as my lord and savior but I am not born again. I define born again as being baptized in water (“born from water”) and begotten by God’s spirit (“born from spirit”), thus becoming a son of God with the prospect of sharing in the Kingdom of God. I have been baptized in water but not by God's holy spirit. Only the 144,000 who are heirs with Jesus are born again. My hope is to live on the earthly paradise. I will never go to heaven nor do I want to.

I am a Christian (even though my dad is jewish and i practice some of it also..like Kosher and tuff)

I am also open minded..Only G-d can judge me

I'm not sure what born again means, so that's going to mean no. I am a Roman Catholic, so I am a Christian. And in fact, my first name is Christian. Lol.

Yes, I am a born-again Christian. In John 3:1-21, Jesus explains to Nicodemus about being "born again." Some hymns refer to it as being "washed in the blood of the Lamb." I am a member of an Evangelical Free Church.

:bow:

Tina, i've been thinking, shouldn't there be more kosher in the market? I've heard it at least is definitively known to be made entirely of meat, unlike some hotdogs etc.

Tina, i've been thinking, shouldn't there be more kosher in the market? I've heard it at least is definitively known to be made entirely of meat, unlike some hotdogs etc.

I wish there were too. It's a much purer product. And cleanliness has always been a top priority. :clap: