43 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the Best Engineer?

• Scotty
    • Geordi
    • Belanna
    • Miles
    • Trip
    • Someone else

Oh this is a tough call! I love LaForge and O'Brien. I have only ever seen one TOS episode, "Where no  man has gone before", so I don't know what Scotty is like.

I'll go for LaForge.

Scotty of course!!!!! How many times did he have to repair the Enterprise with bubblegum and bailing wire from battle damage and turn her into a butt kicking machine? Who else could have made a shuttlecraft run on the energy from hand phasers? Who else could use crude dilithium crystals from a necklace and make them work in the engines? Who else would have had the forethought to recharge the only good phaser bank on a almost dead hulk so Kirk could use it to battle a planet killer? SCOTTY RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by #1oldfan

Scotty of course! Scotty would never have let his Enterprise be destroyed by a puny Bird of Prey like Geordi did!..... :laugh:

They are all great characters,but my vote is for 'someone else'. I liked Seven of Nine's many contributions to Voyager and imo I considered her engineering knowledge to be far more vast and important to Voyager's mission home than B'elanna's.