Sign in to follow this  
Q stole my bike

Anyone else got a song stuck in your head?

Julia by the Beatles

this is the saddest song ever written. The reason it is sad is because Julia is John Lennon's mother who died when she was hit by a car when he was young. So, it's a love song to his dead mother. You can tell in his voice that he can barely sing it because he is broken up about it. You can hear it below

For You Blue, my favorite Beatles song for the moment

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

The Smiths - Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now.

We chose it as our theme song at a job I had once. Ironic since one of the verses is "I was looking for a job, and then I found a job, and heaven knows I'm miserable now.".