Sign in to follow this  
headborg

What was the most beautiful thing you saw today?

It would be the Philadelphia Eagles cheerleaders bending over (while they are picking up trash) but apparently Kevin deleted the topic.

It would be the Philadelphia Eagles cheerleaders bending over (while they are picking up trash) but apparently Kevin deleted the topic.

I was the right thing too do.

A Bald Eagle

Today's (very strange for Phoenix in May) weather and the rainbows that came with it.

2011-05-18_18-04-56_4871.jpg

Doonesbury making fun of these people who think the world will end this Saturday.

You know I'd seen billboards around here about that and thought it was a joke at first. May 22nd should be funny.

Doonesbury making fun of these people who think the world will end this Saturday.

You know I'd seen billboards around here about that and thought it was a joke at first. May 22nd should be funny.

It's the kind of thing both Christians and Atheists can poke fun at.

If it was my billboard I would insist the group pay me in cash.

A friend of mine is organizing a "We Survived The Rapture!" party.

Edited by He Who Shall Not Be Named

The biggest Turkey Vulture I've ever seen soaring over our neighborhood this morning.

A group of 4 female Johns Hopkins University students jogging on the street in front of my house. There is a sad part to this though, I realized as I was watching them jog that I am old enough to be the father of any of those girls and might be older than their fathers.

A group of 4 female Johns Hopkins University students jogging on the street in front of my house. There is a sad part to this though, I realized as I was watching them jog that I am old enough to be the father of any of those girls and might be older than their fathers.

So? Doesn't stop me. Just ask Corinna.