Sign in to follow this  
headborg

What was the most beautiful thing you saw today?

Beautiful and pathetic. The only remaining alley cat from an original 4 kittens. She is black, often pregnant and was lounging/looking for chow by a dumpster this noon. She stayed when I came over, and plunged into the can of catfood I had for her, as we zipped off to a library program.

This was yesterday, not today. A Great Horned Owl perched on the power lines above the kids swing set. Beautiful bird!

That's me! Where did you find that pic roy?

There's a whole thread with these pictures on Corina. You've been stalked.

You can find them on www.internetstalkers. com corina. Apparently there is a whole section there devoted to you............ :giggle:

You can find them on www.internetstalkers. com corina. Apparently there is a whole section there devoted to you............ :giggle:

I don't know about your personal preferences Corina but I personally wouldn't like my photos broadcasted over a forum without my knowledge.

Oh I saw something beautiful today. My MacBook with an error saying "You 5 hour download timed out". :giggle:

What the hell? Are you serious about the internetstalkers.com??? That's creepy, and I agree with you Cara, I don't like it either.

I don't like it either, it's very disturbing. :giggle:

Well that sums it up nicely, doesn't it? Therefore Van Roy keep your little self TO YOURSELF.

I saw something nice, I got Ubuntu on a virtual server!

According to Wikipedia:

"Cyberstalking is the use of the Internet or other electronic means to stalk someone.

It has been defined as the use of information and communications technology, particularly the Internet, by an individual or group of individuals, to harass another individual, group of individuals, or organization. The behavior includes false accusations, monitoring, the transmission of threats, identity theft, damage to data or equipment, the solicitation of minors for sexual purposes, and gathering information for harassment purposes. The harassment must be such that a reasonable person, in possession of the same information, would regard it as sufficient to cause another reasonable person distress."

All these bold things are serious crimes, but I am guilty of none of them.

Have you ever ran a Google search on someone to see what turned up? If so whatever information you found is publicly available. That's what I did. The pics I found came from a modeling site that Corina herself provides the content to. Stalking is an attempt to find out private information, usually through means that are themselves illegal.

Kor37's "Van Roy Moment of the Week" is a lot closer to stalking than what I did.

Normal programming may now resume.

According to Wikipedia:

"Cyberstalking is the use of the Internet or other electronic means to stalk someone.

It has been defined as the use of information and communications technology, particularly the Internet, by an individual or group of individuals, to harass another individual, group of individuals, or organization. The behavior includes false accusations, monitoring, the transmission of threats, identity theft, damage to data or equipment, the solicitation of minors for sexual purposes, and gathering information for harassment purposes. The harassment must be such that a reasonable person, in possession of the same information, would regard it as sufficient to cause another reasonable person distress."

All these bold things are serious crimes, but I am guilty of none of them.

Have you ever ran a Google search on someone to see what turned up? If so whatever information you found is publicly available. That's what I did. The pics I found came from a modeling site that Corina herself provides the content to. Stalking is an attempt to find out private information, usually through means that are themselves illegal.

Kor37's "Van Roy Moment of the Week" is a lot closer to stalking than what I did.

Normal programming may now resume.

Yes, well delusional people often try to find ways to make it appear its OTHER's that have the issue instead of themselves.

She's plainly stated she doesn't like it, and if you want to show you at least have SOME decency you'll take those photos down and apologize.

I admit it....I'm the official Van Roy stalker........ :giggle: