Sign in to follow this  
headborg

What was the most beautiful thing you saw today?

A pretty little green stink bug that was trying to get out of our kitchen sink. He climbed up onto my finger and I let him out the pet door. Hopefully no cats ate him and he's a happy little stink bug outside now.

28ldft0.jpg

post-1-1215917337_thumb.jpg

:D :P She has a mouth full of Sprite in that picture lol

You should add this to your Photo Gallery.

Every time I see this pic I think about the line from an old TV commercial "Don't hate me becasue I'm beautiful." lol

post-1-1215917337_thumb.jpg

:yahoo: :P She has a mouth full of Sprite in that picture lol

You should add this to your Photo Gallery.

Every time I see this pic I think about the line from an old TV commercial "Don't hate me becasue I'm beautiful." lol

:D I thought I had that one in the gallery, I'll go add it.

Awwww, cute little stink bug, I think they're in the order Hemiptera. lol, I think I got too into my biology class

The most beautiful thing I saw today was probably my cat curled up on the couch this morning. He must have strategically posed himself cause he looked so cute!!

Awwww, cute little stink bug, I think they're in the order Hemiptera. lol, I think I got too into my biology class

Anyone who thinks stink bugs are cute and doesn't go "ewww a bug!" is good in my book lol.

Anyone who thinks stink bugs are cute and doesn't go "ewww a bug!" is good in my book lol.

Lol, thanks! We've had a few in our house before, they're neat to watch, especially when they clean their antenea.

A pretty little green stink bug that was trying to get out of our kitchen sink. He climbed up onto my finger and I let him out the pet door. Hopefully no cats ate him and he's a happy little stink bug outside now.

28ldft0.jpg

Ewwww a bug :P

28ldft0.jpg

Ewwww a bug :P

Doesn't work with you, you just want a thwack :D

I saw this a day or so ago.

These 2 guys raised this lion cub until it was too big for them and had to release it to the wild. They went back a year later to see it and were told that the lion would kill them. This is the video of what happened. It's pretty cool.

These 2 guys raised this lion cub until it was too big for them and had to release it to the wild. They went back a year later to see it and were told that the lion would kill them. This is the video of what happened. It's pretty cool.

I saw that a couple days ago too and about died. :P

I don't like the song on this one but it tells the story a little more

I saw that a couple days ago too and about died. :P

I don't like the song on this one but it tells the story a little more

I think it's good, I like the Dolly Parton version of the song better but I like the song. I think it kind of fits the story. It's such an awesome story. I only knew parts of it but your video really does tell the story well.

I think it's good, I like the Dolly Parton version of the song better but I like the song. I think it kind of fits the story. It's such an awesome story. I only knew parts of it but your video really does tell the story well.

I should clarify, I like the Dolly Parton version and I think the song itself is lovely, I just don't like Whitney Huston's love affair with her own voice. But it does suit the story. This is about the sweetest thing I've ever seen. People really underestimate animals and their capacity for love.

The beautiful whispy clouds decorating the Azure blue sky outside the window in my office.

my cat waiting for for me at the front door.

like a puppy .

My acoustic guitar :whistling: :( :stars: I love my baby!

(Just learnt how to play "Mary Had a Little Lamb"

Some napkin notes customers left for me with their tips years ago, I had forgotten that I'd saved them :blush2: Be nice to your food servers, they're tired and you don't know how much a nice gesture could make their day.

napkin2.jpg

napkin1.jpg

Today would have been my Dad's 78th birthday, unfortunately he passed away in 02.

My youngest daughter suggested we sing Happy Birthday they way Grandpa would have, and the loving glow my kids had on their faces as they sang and remembered their Grandfather was the most beautiful thing I've seen today and in a very long time.

Edited by Madame Butterfly

That really just made my day! It brought tears to my eyes!