Sign in to follow this  
headborg

What was the most beautiful thing you saw today?

the flowers at the bus stop

the "good morning- how are you?" smile on my lecturer's face

the sunset when I walked out of the college entrance to go home

the owner of my local kebab house's daughter. Aww.

The easy physiology questions on my test paper... :blink: No, a group of sheep right between two buildings of the faculty of physics.

Sherrie Jackson.... :blink:

My little brother was watching "Leprechaun Back 2 Da Hood" on the television when i woke up and wandered into the living room.Too bad Leprechaun killed her. :)

Well,there was this girl at work today and when she bent over......er....uh..........................never mind...............

:blink:

That's a tough one.

Nothing that I heard qualifies.

Nothing that I felt.

Today it was the beebalm in the garden, bright and red.

Haven't been here for a while so I'll put in a few:

Mid February

Pereto Mereno Glacier near El Calafate. Towering glacier of turquoise blue crashing and calving into the turquoise water below.

Mid February 2005

Sunrise at El Chalten Patagonia. The golden glow of the sun reflected off the mountains with the full moon above the mountain and brilliant white clouds scudding over the mountains.

3 March 2005

The most pale pastels of blue, pink and grey reflected in a misty overcast afternoon, with low grey heavy clouds hanging just above pastel tinged icebergs. Trails of grey etched into the blue grey calm ocean with whale tails and seal heads popping up in the most wonderful silence you have ever heard. (Antarctic Convergence just entering Antarctic Peninsula)

4 March 2005

A brilliant red/orange sunset over Lemaire Head (tall and vast laced with glaciers and snow) with pastel pink icebergs floating past in a colbalt/violet sea. Black whale tails lifting and diving back into the water. (Lemaire Channel Antarctic Peninsula)

6 March 2005

The most beautiful carved and sculptured icebergs of all shapes and sizes.

14 March 2005

Wandering albatross courting on Prion Island. One albatross with his wings fully ourstretched before the South Georgian landscape of turquoise sea, emerald tussock and grey rugged mountains. (South Georgia)

9 June 2005

A pod of five humpback whales close off Hastings Point. Tail slapping, pectoral slapping and an incredible breach. (Home)

9 July

A beautiful winter sunrise. A band of brilliant orange along the horizon with deep colbalt/prussian blue above. A rusted tank stand in front contrasting beautifully and a planet shining (sparkling) above. (Home)

Have many, many more......It is really worth stopping and enjoying the scenery.

I would say the cute teller at my Bank,but my money looked even better. :cheers:

Yesterday: Seeing my best friend :) ... sadly I was only daydreaming. He has not returned back to town, he is still back home.

Today: Seeing my niece giggling and having a blast at the beach. The waves today were perfect for my mom,sister & I to boogie board (of course we took turns at the seashore keeping an eye on Evee). Just a beautiful day overall :)

It was in my dream, but it hit me like a flash of lightning how much I am going to miss half of my class next year :) . I know they're a bunch of boys but they are really funny and I'll miss them trying to wind me up. Ahhh....the times we went to the art school and ate pies at the pie shop....and trying to all cram into one lift so they could take me downstairs when I was on crutches... :)

Horses galloping around the feild and a Tall slender legged horse called Snowball :)

An old copy of Maxim on my coffee table with Carmen Electra looking all leggy and smiling. :)

Hhmm... the ducks waddling past the hairdresser's shop window, some cute pictures of cats on the internet, and my mum and dad talking in the conservatory.

Oh, and my one-eyed-no-teeth grey persian stretched out, asleep in his basket :) :)

Hmmm...

Seems the most beautiful thing I saw today was that same copy of Maxim with that same cover.

I should get out more. :laugh:

I'd have to say what it was yesterday.

I got up early and went down to the dock.

And there was a beautiful fog all over the lake.

And the loons were doing their calls to one another.

A mother duck swam by with 6 young chicks, and the huge flock of Canadian geese came up onto shore while I was there, and sat down on the sand for a bit of a rest.

Well, not today, but the last few days. I have enjoyed the beauty of the desert southwest. I saw the hills or mountains ( I do not know which they were) surrounding the city I was in; front yards of homes with rock and cacti and other plants who thrive in the dry heat, arranged tastefully and artisitically, but some quite haphazardly ( still compelling.....what could they do?); severely clear blues and white as bright white clouds spread themselves sparingly across the sky. Dry ground. Attempts at patches of grass and even Maples ( do they ever have to water those!) Every glimpse was a treat for the eye for one who is used to an easy abundance of green!

Wouldn't you know it?

The most beautiful thing I saw today was that same copy of Maxim. Hmmm...still, there is no denying the beauty of Carmen Electra in a bikini. :msn-wink:

Well, since it's early in the new day, 45 minutes into it, I only saw a few things. So far, the cutest thing I saw was my dog sleeping.