Sign in to follow this  
headborg

What was the most beautiful thing you saw today?

the fire we had in the burn building during our live burn training today. actually an F-14 flying overhead in the beautiful blue sky.

Hmm thats a tuff one cuz i didnt see debbie go to work this morning she left me to sleep till 6am and when i woke she was already gone :D so i will say RC's new banner :naughty::wow:

Hmm thats a tuff one cuz i didnt see debbie go to work this morning she left me to sleep till 6am and when i woke she was already gone :(  so i will say RC's new banner :bow:  :bow:

276246[/snapback]

:flowers:

Rain. Lots and lots of rain. :cloud9: And a fresh pot of coffee is always a beautiful sight. :laugh:

Well i got 2 yes thats right 2 video messages from a really sweet little girl called Rachael...now some of you might be thinking why is that so beautiful...well she is the prettyist little girl you could ever see and her accent makes me go weak at the knees :dude:..*blows a massive kiss to her* :kisss:

Thats easy...apart from debbie sleeping i would have to say this pic sent to me today :unsure:...its enough to bring any man to his knees :laugh::laugh: ...i so want a little girl when the baby is born :blush 2:

Click For Spoiler
Edited by hangon

Thats easy...apart from debbie sleeping i would have to say this pic sent to me today :elephant:...its enough to bring any man to his knees :lol:  :clap: ...i so want a little girl when the baby is born :blush 2:

Click For Spoiler

290953[/snapback]

Same agin cuz i was just showing it to debbie :blush 2:

Thats easy...apart from debbie sleeping i would have to say this pic sent to me today :elephant:...its enough to bring any man to his knees :clap:  :wow: ...i so want a little girl when the baby is born :blush 2:

Click For Spoiler

290953[/snapback]

291125[/snapback]

^ This post I think. :look: She can be pretty cute when she's not sneaking food up into her bunk bed or flinging mud at her brother. :lol:

Click For Spoiler

Thats easy...apart from debbie sleeping i would have to say this pic sent to me today :elephant:...its enough to bring any man to his knees :clap:  :wow: ...i so want a little girl when the baby is born :blush 2:

Click For Spoiler
untitled6ih.png

290953[/snapback]

291125[/snapback]

^ This post I think. :look: She can be pretty cute when she's not sneaking food up into her bunk bed or flinging mud at her brother. :lol:

Click For Spoiler
That's my daughter btw :wink1:

291129[/snapback]

Adorable! She's beautiful.

Thats easy...apart from debbie sleeping i would have to say this pic sent to me today :elephant:...its enough to bring any man to his knees :lol:  :wow: ...i so want a little girl when the baby is born :blush 2:

Click For Spoiler

290953[/snapback]

291125[/snapback]

^ This post I think. :clap: She can be pretty cute when she's not sneaking food up into her bunk bed or flinging mud at her brother. :lol:

Click For Spoiler

291129[/snapback]

Hehe sneaking food in her bunk bed...i did that as well when i was younger till i started waking up with cheese of what ever i was eating stuck to my face :look:

Adorable! She's beautiful.

yep i agree 150% with that wishfire :wow:

I have to stay put because of stupid knee :elephant: :lol:

I'd say the most beautiful thing I saw today (apart from my bed or the computer) was our Christmas tree which is to the right of me now :clap:

This picture *melts* :elephant:

Click For Spoiler

291446[/snapback]

Awww yeah thats really sweet :look:

Click For Spoiler

This picture *melts* :elephant:

Click For Spoiler
Stop laughing Hang, I really am going to bed this time.  :clap:

291446[/snapback]

Awww yeah thats really sweet :look:

Click For Spoiler
LMAO how the hell did you know i was laughing :wow: ...now get to bed :lol: :kisss:

291447[/snapback]

Awwww.... That picture is very sweet. :lol:

people caring for others after enduring harrowing events

My model of a Peregrine class ship (aka Maquis Ship). I need to paint it though.