Sign in to follow this  
Q stole my bike

Who's the most attractive DS9 character?

Julie will probably kill me for this, but I'll risk it.

if Jadzia Dax offered to buy me a drink, I'd seriously be wondering what my chances are of seeing how far down them spots of hers go.

I'm guessin' my sis-in-law never checked this thread. That may or may not change, dear brother, but for it not to, it will cost you...

Julie will probably kill me for this, but I'll risk it.

if Jadzia Dax offered to buy me a drink, I'd seriously be wondering what my chances are of seeing how far down them spots of hers go.

I believe they go down her sides to her feet. There, now ya don't get in trouble with Julie. :laugh:

Spoilsport...

I was watching Emmisary, Pt. II, when they introduced Garak, I got the impression he was a homosexual cardassian. Maybe I'm the only one who got that impression, though.

I just thought he was a metrosexual

He must have caught Queer Eye in Syndication on the Federation Entertainment Network....

I'd go for Ezri cause shes just as cute as a button... :welcome:

Kira always looked way too butch for me.

I'd have to pick Jadzia with Ezri as my second choice. Terry Ferrell is just gorgeous imo.

Leeta,followed by Kira.

I always thought that Kira would looks just as comfortable with a whip in her hand as she did with a Phaser. <_<

I am of 3 minds on this one,

The dirty old man in me says Jadzia <_<

The part wanting the girl next door says Ezri :elephant:

The kinkier part says Kira :elephant:

What was it John Revolta used to say in Welcome Back Kotter "I'm sooo confuuuuused"

Martok is the ultimate sexiness...whenever he says 'true warrior,' my mind goes bad places...

For the chicks, I'd have to say M'Pella and Leeta...Dabo girls represent! <333

Edited by Dabo Queen

For the girls: I'd have to say Leeta. M'Pella was cutest when she was annoyed. Kassidy Yates was fine-*buttocks* woman, but they rarely put her in cute outfits.

For the guys: Worf, Martok, Alexander, and Bashir. Especially Martok. :laugh: When he starts yelling, "This pathk..." at the Romulan across the conference table, he's at his most beautiful. :laugh:

I also have to say Leeta. Imo, she was just gorgeous :laugh:I don't know what Rom did to win her heart. I can only hope he appreciated her. :laugh:

He treated her like the goddess she is. And he's a sweetie. :dude:

I also have to say Leeta. Imo, she was just gorgeous :laugh:I don't know what Rom did to win her heart. I can only hope he appreciated her. :laugh:

He treated her like the goddess she is. And he's a sweetie. :dude:

Ah, yes. You are correct. ;)

I would have to say Jadzia was good looking :tribble: Ezri had a cute face though (hey, if they share the same symbiont wouldn't you get both in one package, just a thought?)

Always rather liked Garak, Dukat and Damar... my friends offline don't get the attraction, hope people here to at least!!!

I think it is the eyes and their broody dark looks.

Edited by lunar_flower

Ezri is really cute, but I got to say Jadzia, Kira losses it cause I dont like short hair on women, she has that Lesbian butch haircut going on, which really does not look good on her