Sign in to follow this  
gul_nodrog

Isn't it awesome to see DS9 in t.v. again?

I can't believe what I am seeing .... DS9 back on television, in a MARATHON no less! If this doesn't drum up support for some type of reunion movie, I just don't know what will.

My husband watched something called "Battlestar Gallactica" a couple of months ago on Sci-Fi. You guys would know more than I, but apparently this was some type of mini-series based on some old television show (sorry, the only sci-fi I watch is Trek). Anyway, it seems to me that they could do an incredible job with a television mini-series featuring the cast of DS9. It would be better than a movie ... longer!!!!!!

Perhaps TNN will be the ones to make it. I can dream, can't I.

Regardless, it was wonderful to see Sisko and Kira today. Even though I have the DVDs for the series, I'm going to watch TNN whenever I can to support the show.

GN, I totally understand what you're saying. I also have the DVD's to watch whenever I want. And I missed the marathon because I had to work.

For seven or eight years, I've had to watch DS9 on some tapes that I made during their original run. Then came some VHS Paramount tapes (some of which I'm still trying to unload since upgrading), and then came the DVD's. And tonight, when I flipped past Spike TV, it was so...healing? Satisfying?...to see DS9 where any cable watcher could access it. Back in a position to be in the public eye.

Vive la DS9!

NO ITS NOT

Now don't get me wrong..I like DS9 but to bump TNG off the air.I woulr rather see them BOTH then chose between them

BRING BACK TNG!!!!!!!

I thought TNG was still running at a different time.

I'm not arguing with you, AT, but TNG has been running steadily in syndication; they have their own movies. When Voyager comes up next year and bumps DS9, okay. Give the rest of us a chance. :laugh:

I am truly happy for everyone who can watch Deep Space Nine on T.V. :laugh:

Ok ok ok i'll calm down

But i wished they could show both :laugh: But i'll go to Upn and go watch Voyager at 4 in the morning

They're into season 2 now and since I don't have that season on DVD, I'm trying to catch a lot of the episodes. I haven't seen some of them in years!

They will run TNG starting next week at 1 PM. Keep on eye on the schedule though, they frequently change things around.

stardate:214270.5

Well I must be the lucky one because I have had DS9 on cable all this time.It was on channel 7 which is a local channel at 10Pm every weeknight.Then voyager is on at 1Pm on Fox.Enterprise is on UPN at 9Pm.TNG was on TNN at 8Pm and TOS was on SciFi at 4 in the morning.The only difference for me is DS9 is on two channels now.