Sign in to follow this  
Guest EJP

Advanced Degrees?

What Academic levels have you achieved?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What Academic levels have you achieved?

• High School Student
    • High School diploma
    • College student
    • Associates (2 year) degree
    • Bachelor's (4 year) Degree
    • Masters Degree (Bachelor's plus 2 years)
    • Doctorate
    • Multiple of any of the above

Guest EJP

I'm asking because I am on the verge of completing my bachelor's degree. I majored in History with a minor in Secondary Education.

I have a Bachelor's degree, I thought about getting my Master's but I don't really see the point right now. :drool:

my Bachelor's is in Fine Art so now maybe you understand why I don't see the point. :clap:

Edited by fenriz275

Bachelor's in Physcology and an Associate's in Business. I have other scattered credits not toward any other specific degree though.

Stardate:214260.8

Im still in High School(junior).But I plan to go to college and at least get my bachalor degree in computer engineering probalby with a minor in multimedia

Guest EJP

I've got my degree through an 80%-20% mix of Distance learning (Snail mail and Internet) classes and in-class stuff, the 80% being the distance learning. the nice part is it's all paid for by the US Government.

AgentJ I have a BA in Social Science and I start my student teaching in the fall. I'm hoping to teach U.S. history at the middle school level.

Bachelors of Science in Economics with 2 Associate degrees, one in Business Administration and one in Accounting.

But you left out professional certifications, such as a C.P.A. (Certified Public Accountant) These can be even more important than a Masters degree in terms of income-earning capacity.

I'm only high school, can't wait till colledge. I hope it's like Animal House :P I know, I know, you do have to acctually work in colledge, but come the weekend and QSMB is gonna go WILD!

Guest EJP

I've got one more test to take before I can get my teaching credentials. then, if I wanted to, I could go reserve and be a teacher full time and Sailor part time.