Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeanway

It's Closing Time

and the ladies tear their blouses off, and the men dance on the poke-k-dots, and it's partner found and it's partner lost! Love you babe/ i'm in my own little hell of my own making here.

(1) go around the board posting stuff like this and "how do you end a cyberlove" relationship.

(2) when he see's that you are desperately asking to "get out of it"....he'll let you go.

(3) you suddenly end all communications...break clean.

p.s. the hell I was refering to previous post...had nothing to do with you...you were my island of happiness. My Risa....We'll always have Kronos..they can't take that away.

"It's not me, it's you. Forehead ridges turn me off. I'm sorry, Belanna"

Of course at this point, the Bat'leth enters the picture, and you leave.

(1) go around the board posting stuff like this and "how do you end a cyberlove" relationship.

(2) when he see's that you are desperately asking to "get out of it"....he'll let you go.

(3) you suddenly end all communications...break clean.

p.s. the hell I was refering to previous post...had nothing to do with you...you were my island of happiness. My Risa....We'll always have Kronos..they can't take that away.

Remember the reasons aren't always always the ones you would accept. There are somethings you CAN"t change. Clean is best, otherwise you just prolong the agony. A wound won't heal if you keep ripping it open. You have to make changes in your life for yourself and not do it to 'acquire' something else. That's just not fair to someone who has loved you all along. You end that because that is not working. Your the only one responsible for your own happiness and unhappiness. You NEVER know what the future has in store for you. When things change, things change. Perhaps things you can't even imagine, right now. Remember a little hurt now instead of a BIG hurt later. So can we end this right now, my friend? :P

It's Closing Time, Must be 50 Ways to Leave Your Lover

No ways Quoted from the song, Please

Which song, "Closing Time", "50 Ways To Leave Your Lover", or both? :laugh: :P

:P Well, now that you mention it, both. Most people aren't familiar with Leonard so I didn't see the need to mention it. :laugh: Your so wise Mr. Spock, I think you may have already figured that out. :(

Tell them you're a trekkie

:lol:

Yep, that would probally work better than telling them you have 5 kids

My daughter does that in the bar, if she doesn't like the guy that having

around, she tells them she's got a bunch of kids.... :lol:

I dunnow, but I thought I had a pretty funny line there.

Yes, Jim, yes you did :laugh: