Sign in to follow this  
WEAREBORG4102

What's the weirdest thing you've ever drank?

What's the weirdest thing you've ever drank???

For me it's the chinese medicine my grandma gives me...

*shivers*

It's nasty but works better than western medicine...

One is Cicadas boiled with two types of root, soem type of tree bark, and some type of flower...

It was nasty but got rid of my allergies for a month so I was happy...

By the way, cicadas are the bugs in your tree that make the weird noises.....

They're also the bugs that leave all that nasty mess on your car when you park under their tree. :clap:

Once, when I was much younger, I drank some of the medicine meant for the dog.

My baby brother drank permanent solution once. He got into everything!

My mom said that when I was little I drank some perfume, but I don't remember that.

The wierdest thing I've drank and acctually remembered was pepto bismal. I know, it doesn't sound weird, but it tasted so gross that it made me throw up. And the puke was bright pink :clap:

Well, my friends home-made wine must be the weirdest I have ever tasted.. It wasn't that bad, just... weird.. :clap:

When I was little I was ill and could not stop being sick, the Doctor gave me re-hydration powders. Water was added to make a drink, it was fluorescent green, fizzy, and supposedly lemon and lime flavour it was just the most hideous thing I have ever tasted, it didn't help at all because it just made me more sick. To this day the thought of lemon and lime pop makes me feel ill. :)

Pancake Batter, I was kind of in a hurry :laugh: What you didn't know it was a beverage? :) :)

Well, I tried beer in the fifth grade and that was it for me. Both of my parents drank beer, and we children were not alllowed to touch it. I thought it must be delicious, and so when my dad was sitting there relaxing drinking an ice cold beer, I asked if I could have a sip. He obliged me (knowing what the outcome would be) and the rest is history. I never touched the stuff again.

Well, I tried beer in the fifth grade and that was it for me. Both of my parents drank beer, and we children were not alllowed to touch it. I thought it must be delicious, and so when my dad was sitting there relaxing drinking an ice cold beer, I asked if I could have a sip. He obliged me (knowing what the outcome would be) and the rest is history. I never touched the stuff again.

You don't drink beer? It's great with grilled meat! :)

^ agreed :laugh:

The weirdest thing i've ever drank is about half a pint of my own blood, when i cut myself, on the way to the hospital i couldn't stop drinking it.

^ agreed :laugh:

The weirdest thing i've ever drank is about half a pint of my own blood, when i cut myself, on the way to the hospital i couldn't stop drinking it.

Mmmmm...blood...I've had a little of my own blood, but no where near that much. Just like whenever I get a minor scrape or cut I lick at it. Wow I really sound like a dog or something now. It has a nice salt/iron tasted.

I don't mind the taste of blood (like licking a cut, etc.), but I wouldn't drink it.

My ex-manager told me once, when I said that I didn't drink beer and didn't intend to start drinking it, that "Beer is an acquired taste-and you're better off not acquiring it." I've never forgotten that advice from a beer drinker. :laugh: