Sign in to follow this  
Theunicornhunter

April Fools Day

Okay, by now most of us are familiar with Startrek.com and their April Fool's Day pranks. But I have to admit I wasn't expecting to see Mars particles listed as one of ebay's top auctions.

Do you play jokes or tricks? One time all of my coworkers in my department brought treats and hid in the conference room. Then when our boss walked in the receptionist gave her messages that we had all called in with car trouble, sick kid etc.

I don't work in an office, so no. But any day like Friday the 13th, April Fool's Day, Halloween, I just hide somewhere. Stay away from everyone. Usually works out well. :laugh:

It's never been an issue with me. I went to work today, and someone had pulled a mild practical joke on me - fair's fair - I had pulled one on them yesterday. They were just getting even! lol

ST.COM had me completely fooled, being a new fan, since VOY ended and i got stuck watchin their reruns. I began being a trekkie around the same date as I joined this site, and I guess that is why I was caught up in all the Xindi-Brady, Klingon Fashion Show, Trek Land prank. I would of picked it up sooner or later, but being the college student I am and filled up with the massive amount of work I had to do, I neglected to think about what today was all about. :laugh:

No. I tend to ignore April Fool's Day.

I try to do this every year, but people tend to enjoy reminding me when the day comes :laugh:

actually today has been stranger than yesterday, I think maybe I need to take my brain out and give it a good cleaning. :laugh:

Every year i put cling film on the toilet n every year someone falls for it :drool: