Which is your favourite cola?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite cola?

• I'm a Coca Cola person
    • I'm a Pepsi drinker
    • I drink a different brand of cola
    • I don't drink cola
    • What a stupid question for a poll

I think Coca-Cola is the better of the two, but actually my favorite soda by far is Root Beer.

What is your favorite type of root beer?

:andorian: Pepsi gives me a headache and gives me a stomach ache..however I can drink as much Coke as possable and be fine. Code Red is good also..If they can't sell pepsi blue they can always return it to it's first use...windsheild fluid.

:andorian:  Pepsi gives me a headache and gives me a stomach ache..however I can drink as much Coke as possable and be fine. Code Red is good also..If they can't sell pepsi blue they can always return it to it's first use...windsheild fluid.

The next generation of Pepsi, quenches your thirst and cleans your windows. Finally, a drink that you can spray on you computer monitor without causing a problem.

I was always a very mixed soda kind of person. I like it all. A few years ago however I had to pretty much give up soda because of some blood sugar problems. I found that I could drink diet coke but the more I found out about Asparteme (the sugar substitute used in most diet sodas) the less I wanted to drink. I now drink Diet Rite which is made by RC Cola. It tastes a lot better then diet coke and it's sweetened with Splinda which is much safer the Asparteme but still doesn't effect me like sugar.

I was always a very mixed soda kind of person. I like it all. A few years ago however I had to pretty much give up soda because of some blood sugar problems. I found that I could drink diet coke but the more I found out about Asparteme (the sugar substitute used in most diet sodas) the less I wanted to drink. I now drink Diet Rite which is made by RC Cola. It tastes a lot better then diet coke and it's sweetened with Splinda which is much safer the Asparteme but still doesn't effect me like sugar.

Tank, do you happen to know if it's good with lemon in it?

I drink waaaaay too much Diet soda (esp. Coke), and I LOVE Diet Pepsi w/lemon in it.

Problem is, no place around here sells Diet Rite. (Or RC, for that matter.) AUGH! I want to stop the Aspertame!

Aww man I drink Pepsi, Love it!! and pepsi one is the only... OnLy diet soda that tastes good and really the results say Coke is winning by far I am sooo dissapointed.. :rolleyes:

My Mother is a Coca Cola addict (LOL), but I never really got into it or got addicted to it as my Mother did. It has to have been a year sense I actually drank some.

I kept coca cola runnin during the last world cup, i drank 60+ cans a day, i got severely addicted, but now i have cut down drastically.

I drink waaaaay too much Diet soda (esp. Coke), and I LOVE Diet Pepsi w/lemon in it.

Problem is, no place around here sells Diet Rite. (Or RC, for that matter.) AUGH! I want to stop the Aspertame!

im with you i drink a lotta diet coke, and i cant drink the regular, just too sweet. but i want to get away from the aspertine, but i dont think we got diet rite around here either. damn aspertines gotta ruin a good thing. :blink: i tried to stop, or at least cut out most of my diet coke drinking, but alas i failed i love the taste, and i need to drink it, i do drink a lot of water and others, but mostly still diet soday.

I'VE TRIED ALL THE FLUIDS ON THIS PLANET, AND I FIND THAT THE ONE YOU CALL COKE COLA IS THE ONE I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE HOME WITH ME. ALSO THE ONE CALLED VANILLA COKE, THIS TO IS VERY YUMMY. THANK YOU. :blink:

When I was kid (okay long time ago); they had special summer movies at the local theatre (which no longer exists). The entrance fee was 6 RC bottlecaps. I haven't seen an RC in years.

Alright, does anyone remember Kickapoo joy juice? It was a soda when I was a kid.

I say soda now but when I was a kid we called them "cold drinks"; we went to the store to get a "cold drink" which was always a coke. And sometimes we got peanuts which we poured into the coke bottle. I don't see people do that anymore.

Oh, and I voted other. Zephyrhills water, Mtn. Dew and Ocean Spray Ruby Red Grapefruit juice.

I once mixed a gram of coffee and 10 grams of sugar with a pint of coke, i was jumping round the place!

I've never tried it with lemon actually. I wasn't a huge fan of Lemon Diet Coke.

I remember I use to have a friend who loved to put lemon in his Dr. Pepper. We used to always go to the Waffle House and he would order a Dr. Pepper (or Mr. Pibb) and a bowl of lemons. I tried it once but I wasn't too hot on it.

I do recomend that you make the switch however. Not only does Diet Rite not have the asparteme in it but it also taste way better!

Ugh, I didn't like lemon Diet Coke either. I was in England four years ago, and ordered a Diet Pepsi, which came with a chunk of lemon in it. Maybe it was the day, the place, the atmosphere, but I've been hooked on that ever since. The lemon-in-a-can didn't cut it. It's horrible! Now I buy two lemons a week. :rolleyes:

I vote for Coke.. but it's like half half...

But I'm more a water drinker than anything else...

I vote for Coke.. but it's like half half...

But I'm more a water drinker than anything else...

Same, I usually can't stomach more than a can of Coka Cola or any other soda except Sprite.

Carbonated water does it for me :lol:

As the old slogan said:

"Things go better with Coke."

Southerners don't drink Pepsi...

It's Coke or nuthin' in Missoura (not,Missouri!)

And why did you even include "This is a stupid question",Takara?How could one so comely ever ask a stupid question?Hmmm?

(yes,I am trying to win points with flattery again)

:tear:

I'm a Coca Cola person [ 39 ]   [60.94%]

I'm a Pepsi drinker [ 6 ]   [9.38%]

I'm surprised Pepsi stays in business, 9.38% of the market seems like chicken feed but if they can last with that share of the market can you imagine the dough Coke is rolling in? :clap:

I remember the first time a terran offered me a libation he called "coke".It is pure ambrosia!Most of my people found themselves so partial to the beverage,that rumors abounded that the drink was a narcotic and habit forming!I don't know about that,but I still indulge in a Coke a day...and I get rather cranky and ill-humored when I cannot have my Coke!

My daughter stopped drinking soda when she got really serious about soccer training, so we stick to water. Now when I do take a sip of cola, it seems really really sweet. Actually my drink of choice other than water is a tall mocha!! Can't wait for the holidays and those eggnog lattes and peppermint mochas!!