Sign in to follow this  
USSHolland_CO

Kes hotter the 7?

Attractivness top 3;

Long haired Kes

7 of 9

Short haired Kes

Edited by ARMS

I think they're both a different kind of hot; Kes had a cute/sweet/innocent look, and Seven had a more mysterious/alluring look. You really can't compare the two.

Well I wouldn't kick either one out of bed for eating crackers, but Kes would have to bring her own crackers.

Now B'elanna I would never take to bed - I'd do it in the living room. :laugh:

Edited by lt_van_roy

kes was... well she looked like she was like 7 years old in a way she didnt do anything for me... 7 was much better lookin

Since Kes life spend was 7 years.

well 7 is hot.. but i think kes with long hair would be my sleeping choice.. if i chose to want to sleep with her.. and van roy.. *shakes head* you sad little creature.. you could never get torres to strip for you, voric already tried and failed badly :laugh:

kes was... well she looked like she was like 7 years old in a way she didnt do anything for me... 7 was much better lookin

Since Kes life spend was 7 years.

Actually, the Ocampan life span is 8 or 9 years, but Kes met up with a group of Ocampans with the female Caretaker who lived to be in there teens. After Kes's transformation in "The Gift", who knows how long she'll live. I believe she looked "old" in "Fury", not becuase of her age, but becuase of how bitter and angry she was when she took physical form again.

..  and van roy.. *shakes head* you sad little creature.. you could never get torres to strip for you, voric already tried and failed badly :wacko:

Oh, I wouldn't need her to strip for me. I would gladly take her clothes off for her. :laugh:

..  and van roy.. *shakes head* you sad little creature.. you could never get torres to strip for you, voric already tried and failed badly :wacko:

Oh, I wouldn't need her to strip for me. I would gladly take her clothes off for her. :P

lol ok you can try if you like but dont come cry to us when you suddenly find your self strapped to one of the doctors bio beds. :laugh:

..  and van roy.. *shakes head* you sad little creature.. you could never get torres to strip for you, voric already tried and failed badly :(

Oh, I wouldn't need her to strip for me. I would gladly take her clothes off for her. :(

lol ok you can try if you like but dont come cry to us when you suddenly find your self strapped to one of the doctors bio beds. :huh:

Oh, no, not that! Kes might rape me! :o

..  and van roy.. *shakes head* you sad little creature.. you could never get torres to strip for you, voric already tried and failed badly :o

Oh, I wouldn't need her to strip for me. I would gladly take her clothes off for her. :o

lol ok you can try if you like but dont come cry to us when you suddenly find your self strapped to one of the doctors bio beds. :(

Oh, no, not that! Kes might rape me! :(

O jou, please, I'm the one she wants. She wouldn't rape you. She'd rape me if she could. I'm the one for her :( :huh: :(

Well being a girl myself I would have to say Tom Paris is hotter than both of them. But if I were a guy and had to choose between them I would go Seven cause being a former Borg she isn't all that hard to figure out because she just says what she feels.

They each had a very different appeal, I don't think you can really compare them.

I can!

Seven was the hotter of the two.

Now where did I put her number?

::searches frantically::