Sign in to follow this  
Vulcan IDIC

Star Trek The Experience

I just got back from Las Vegas on Sunday and while I was there I went and did Star Trek The Experience at the Hilton and it was a blast. That was the first time I had tried and it out and they had two attractions, one with the Borg and the other with the Klingons. I like the Klingon one the best. but they were both very cool. I must of spent about an hour in a half in the store after I got done with the attraction. I bought a poster of the original crew and I now have it framed and hanging over my bed. I also got a lapel pin and a key chain. I almost bought a tribble, lol. Anyways it was very cool. Has anyone else done it? (illogical question, I know there are people on here who have). <_<

You liked the Klingons better than the Borg? Interesting..I bet they both are fun..I have a trip planned there for the week of April 12th..It's going to be my first time there..It's going to be great..I'm going to have a blast.. <_<

Robert and I went there right after we got married, but that was in '98 so I haven't seen any of the new stuff they've added.

Dude! Do they have anything at the Expreience that focuses or features Data at all? Anything? Even a teeny tiny bit?

When you first go in there is a huge timeline of events starting with TOS and going all the way to Enterprise. Data is mentioned in that and they have videos playing throughout the whole area with the different scenes from different series and movies. All of the casts are represented.

I would just love to go, but it's such a long and expensive trip I doubt I will be able to make it anytime soon :laugh:

When you first go in there is a huge timeline of events starting with TOS and going all the way to Enterprise.  Data is mentioned in that and they have videos playing throughout the whole area with the different scenes from different series and movies.  All of the casts are represented.

Ah okay!:clap: Is he features in other areas outside of that?:P I know he has a drink named after him in Quark's Bar!:roflmao:

He's also in some of the videos they show while you're waiting in line. I'm much more of a Spock fan so most of the stuff I looked at was from the original series. No matter what kind of fan you are though it's totally worth going and doing. The actually attractions themselves were patterened after DS9 and TNG.