Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

Any Teachers Here

My degree is in English Education, with a Speech minor. So if you ever need any grammar police help, let me know. :wow: I've been reading that post with interest...lol.

Okay, thanks to the wonderful education system, English isn't all I've taught. I was a fifth-sixth grade teacher mostly, which means you teach about everything in those ages. I've also done junior high history, which I'm very good at; high school history, ditto; and biology, which was not my greatest hour. Luckily, I knew just a little bit more than the kids did, so I didn't come off as a total idiot.

My great uncle was an English proffessor, and my other great uncle was a highschool english teacher as was his wife.

I was a gymnastics instructor for 5 years 1998 - 2003, (I myself had been a gymnast for 20 years 1983 - 2003).

Currently I am finishing two degrees, one in Chemical technologies and the other in Interdisciplinary Studies(Biology, Chemistry, Physics). :thumbs: I like to try and prevent myself from getting bored, and I adore Science and Mathematics ( I was a Physics major, and got bored being in one discipline of science).

Edited by Yillara_Soong

Guest EJP

My brother was in school to be a teacher, but some side work got in the way.

I always wanted to be a science teacher, and i may yet achieve it, i'm focused on the task now.

English teacher. Interestingly, when I started my job, my school gave me a set of business cards (they said "just in case" and I said "just in case of what," but that'S another story) on which my job title was written - "English tescher." How embarrassing.