Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Do you believe we will see an 11th movie?

Do you believe we will see an 11th movie?  

112 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe we will see an 11th movie?

• Yes
    • Yes, but not a 5th TNG movie.
    • No

I hope we see another movie. I would like to see Voy crew, DS9 crew and TNG crew tied into one story line perhaps in a war agains the Dominion or a new foe? Maybe Invaders from Mars...chopchop...chop....hehe

I think George Takai is far too old for that.

We need to let the Original Series actors go now, and concentrate on building a future for Trek.

They need to sort out the franchise properly and fundamentally before they worry about making another expensive movie that dies a death at the box office.

255735[/snapback]

I agree, but I sure would have loved to see that movie.

I was thinking of a Takei-look-alike for the movie. Well, I do agree they are old.

Something off topic... I'd love to see a Chekov vs Bester movie though.

Maybe Takei is old, but look how old Stewart was when TNG started.

Of course I think what the franchise needs is a rest. There has been a series in active production since 1987, movies even longer than that, and I think B&B are in writer's block but paid by the script so they will keep on producing even though they are out of ideas.

An 11th movie at this point would mark the death of the franchise. What they need to do is take Enterprise to the point where the Romulan war is ended, the Federation is established, take a 5-year hiatus, and start over with a fresh idea - a Starfleet Academy series or a series about Klingons or Romulans or something. But it should be thought out and not rushed into.

Hey, that reminds me...I have heard that Berman is in the planning stages of another Trek movie, but that it's going to be a prequel of sorts.  Anyone else heard about anything like that?

234131[/snapback]

I also heard the same thing...Something about Romulan Wars...but that's just what I heard so don't pay attention to me... B)

255735[/snapback]

I agree, but I sure would have loved to see that movie.

255739[/snapback]

Id like to see those 2 go off Bab 5 vs ST Walter Koneig

What they need to do is take Enterprise to the point where the Romulan war is ended, the Federation is established, take a 5-year hiatus, and start over with a fresh idea - a Starfleet Academy series or a series about Klingons or Romulans or something.  But it should be thought out and not rushed into.

257147[/snapback]

But I'd be really old by then!! :notworthy: