Sign in to follow this  
~Crims~

Favorite Military Uniform

What's your favorite military uniform in ST... aside from the various Star Fleet Uniforms  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite military uniform in ST... aside from the various Star Fleet Uniforms

• Klingons
    • Romulans
    • Cardassians
    • Ferengi
    • Jem'Hadar
    • Bajoran
    • Other (Specify)

Most costumes are hit or miss in ST in my opinion but there have been a couple of winners over the years. Personally I really like the Klingon uniform, it's perfect for their race and looks warrior like. Also, I like the robe/cloak that Gowron and others wear, very fitting.

it was a toss up between the klingons, and the jem hadar for me but i went with the latter. their both bad a** looking, i wouldnt wanna run into them in a dark alley. lol

I voted Klingon. It makes them look very warrior-like. Although I wonder if they're a bit constraining in battle?? :D

The Romulan uniforms weren't bad, I thought that the gigantically wide sleeve looked funny though.

I voted fro klingon's, even though I also thought romulans and carddasians were cool, except I agree with crims about the romulan's

Wow. Looks like the Klingons are winning hands down. I think the utilitarian look of the Klingons exudes a military air.

Was there not an episode or movie in which the Klingons built a phaser out of various

parts of their uniforms? They used it to break out of a cell.

The Klingon uniforms! They look like something guys from a heavy metal band would wear. Ooooooo...Klingon haevy metal, now that would kick a**! :clap: