Sign in to follow this  
dark_moon_drago

Whats the stupidest thing you have EVER done?

Ok every one has had thier stupid moments so share em mates!

Heres mine: I tried to immitae a certain stunt from a certain movie and i ended up landin on my sholder HARD and takeing my cuz down in the processe. Its amazing how stupid i can be at times

My own stupidity never ceases to amaze me. The first thing that comes to mind is the time I and 2 other girls, got drunk, in the parking lot of the place we worked no less, on the clock, all of us under age and happily waved to the cops as they passed by holding our drinks in plain sight. The cops who came in to eat every night and knew us all by name and knew we were all teenagers. They (the cops) never said anything about it but I can't help but go 11doh.gif every time I think of that.

this has already been done by Jeanway....

It's slightly different. One is about your personal shortcomings, one is about a specific thing you've done. No biggie

Hmm, stupidest thing I've ever done? I waited too long to get married. no, I've done stupider. I was racing my brother down a country road back home, took a turn too fast and slid my car into a tree. it was not exactly a driving record enhancing meneuver.

tonite has got to rank up there...lost the girl i love, because i was braging/showing off that she was mine...and with the help of people that don't know jack**** about the nature of our affairs, scared her and convenced her i was a threat to her.

Thought of another one. I stopped to go to the bathroom very late at night, in a town I wasn't familiar with. Very stupid, you never know who's watching you.

HMM thats easy show my abs in a thread here :frusty:  :picard-sith:

LOL! I'm a bad influence.

Well if it puts smile on some ones face my work here is done.....lol :force:

Thought of another one. I stopped to go to the bathroom very late at night, in a town I wasn't familiar with. Very stupid, you never know who's watching you.

Is Arizona that had? :wow:

something to do with gas and fireworks. i have done to many things to remember which one was stupiest. i lit my pants on fire once, but that was an accident.

Actually that happened on a road trip in California. Three men attacked me as I was leaving the bathroom. It was a very stupid thing for me to do. Next time I'll hold it unless Robert's with me and can stand outside the bathroom.

Actually that happened on a road trip in California. Three men attacked me as I was leaving the bathroom. It was a very stupid thing for me to do. Next time I'll hold it unless Robert's with me and can stand outside the bathroom.

My god :huh: thats really shocking things like that dont happen in holland i hope you got away from them thats just so sick makes me ashamed to be a man :wow:

My god :huh: thats really shocking things like that dont happen in holland i hope you got away from them thats just so sick makes me ashamed to be a man :huh:

Sadly things like that happen all the time here. Where I live (Phoenix) is not a safe place. I rarely leave the house without pepper spray. Even if I'm just walking down my street at night I keep my finger on my pepper spray. Mom and I were talking once about how if we have to go somewhere at night we always leave a note for our husbands just in case something happens to us they know where to start looking. We've always done that but I never really realized how sad that is. What a lovely world we live in. :wow:

Oh, and yes I did get away thank god

Edited by RikerChick

Sadly things like that happen all the time here. Where I live (Phoenix) is not a safe place. I rarely leave the house without pepper spray. Even if I'm just walking down my street at night I keep my finger on my pepper spray.  Mom and I were talking once about how if we have to go somewhere at night we always leave a note for our husbands just in case something happens to us they know where to start looking. We've always done that but I never really realized how sad that is. What a lovely world we live in. :wow:

Oh, and yes I did get away thank god

I am relived to hear you got away :wow: and i dont think its sad to leave a note for you husband telling him where you are and when your coming back its a very good idea atleast then he has a ruff idea of where to start looking if you late.

Get too close to someone here in the room too quick. :wow:

Hugs.gif That can happen to us all - online and off. (Hope you're not talking about me though)

Yikes, I'm trying to think of something to post and I realized that I have way too much to choose from. Probably stupidest thing has to do with the biological father of my daughter - meeting him. (I'm soooo thankful for my daughter - I just wish I could have had her without him)

i ran into a glass door at full speed and broke my glasses.. then 5 min later the dog did hte same thing.. (well it was a very very clean door) :thumbs:

Get too close to someone here in the room too quick. :thumbs:

Hugs.gif That can happen to us all - online and off. (Hope you're not talking about me though)

Yikes, i'm trying to think of something to post and I realized that I have way too much to choose from. Probably stupidest thing has to do with the biological father of my daughter - meeting him. (I'm soooo thankful for my daughter - I just wish I could have had her without him)

And exactly HOW would that have been possible? :thumbs:

And no, I wasn't referring to you takara, your a good friend and I was so happy we got to be friends, oh boy, here goes the 'Love fest' again. :b-day:

It was a romance, on line. It was a very powerful thing that happened. It will take me a while to put it in proper perspective. I told you, I live between my ears too much. But now I think it is possible to fall in love on line. :thumbs: All sense of reality just goes out the window. But since he is Borg, I had to terminate all transmissions, resistance WAS futile. My heart will mend in time. I'm so sorry dear.

Can't do anything to jeopordize my mission, or my ship. :b-day:

i ran into a glass door at full speed and broke my glasses.. then 5 min later the dog did hte same thing.. (well it was a very very clean door) :thumbs:

I've walked into a glass door once. There was a little shopping area attached to the apartment building I lived in and I went to the convenience store, forgot it was closed that day and walked into the glass door. It was really clean too.

The thing that really makes me go D'OH is... I was doing a play in high school and I was walking down the stairs to get off of the stage and well ...went down the lot okay and accident if i wernt trying to RUN down these four STUPID stairs to impress a guy!!!

Oooo! Here's one. It was this fall during my school's production of Les Mis. I was backstage, and, needless to say it was VERY dark. Now I can't see too well in the light (yes, even with contacts) So here I was, hurrying back to the dressing room for a speedy costume change when I ran into the wall during "I Dreamed a Dream" and hit the light switch. I could have died! But in the next scene I did a wonderful job as whore 3 and the show continued without any further strange flashes of light.

i stood on a glass table and then fell through it *pulls ehr sock off* this is the scar i got ^.^ doc says i was lucky i only got what i did. i could have had my entire leg ripped apart!

Maybe not the stupidest but it's pretty stupid. The time I decided a buzzing hornet's nest would be fun to shoot at with a bbgun. Turns out I can run really fast when I'm motivated. :thumbs: