Sign in to follow this  
RikerChick

Explain Your Screen Name

Hello everbody. You should remeber me If you came from Startrek.com I was voirc_ruler_of_rivendell, cptnmoojucie, voirc, and darryl

The history of my screen name is complex. I was jelous of Tom the ruler of the romulan empire so I thought I should have my own place to rule and every one will prasie me :o so I did. Later on I got in the great tribble Hai war and I took control of rivendell.

I was going to have one of my old screen names but startrek.net did not allow me to have voric.

And Hi T-mir and everbody else from startrek.com

Dont look at me in disgust all will love me :o

weel it is very simple,

I like Seven of Nine and i realy would like to Bef haar Doos

and that,s just it

o yeah and she can :frusty: me annytime she want,s

i realy would like to be her personal :clap:

I took my name from the X-Men comic books and the movie X2.

In the comic books 'Reverend William Stryker' was a former military man turned preacher who hated mutants and tried to kill them all.

In the movie X2 'General William Stryker' was the man who created Wolverine and Lady Deathstryke and tried to use another Cerebro to kill all mutants.

I love the surname "Stryker" because it sounds dynamic and cool.

Edited by William Stryker

mines simple. Greatest intellegence force there is, which also belongs to my fav race. Which if nobody here now is the Romulan Star Empire. (As if nobody would now that, lol)

Now then... To explain my usual username... (Right now, drfly42 is a reference to the 1958 film about Dr. Andre Delambre's transporter mishap.. :blink:)

drwho42.

drwho (Doctor Who) - A British low-budget science-fiction television series having had lasted between the years of 1963 and 1989 about an exiled time-lord who wanders through history and space in an unreliable space/time machine that can break down at any moment... :lol:

42 (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy reference) - Whenst the universe's best supercomputer, Deep Thought, was asked the question: "What is the answer to the greatest question to Life, the Universe, and Everything??"

...So it took its time to calcuate that inquiry..

And after seven and a half million years... The supercomputer finally calculated the answer to the greatest question to Life, the Universe and Everything, and got:

42. :rolleyes:

post-812-1096014361.jpgpost-812-1095586641.gif

Edited by drfly42

Valeris is character I truely admire- she is probably my greatest role model in Star Trek. I think we have some things in common, and were I in her situation, I would probably have reacted pretty close to the way she did. Hence... my name.

No big story for my name. Wishfire is my favorite album from my favorite group, the Crüxshadows. It was either that, or ethernaut, but I decided that wishfire sounded cooler.

Prometheus,

I don't remember the Prometheus from Star Trek but isn't Prometheus the name they used for the ship in Stargate-SG1 or at least the code name for the project?

13870[/snapback]

Erm... Don't you remember: "Message in a Bottle" [VOY]?
Click For Spoiler
prometheus.jpg
post-812-1096014361.jpgpost-812-1095586641.gif

I don't think my current screen name needs explaining..... :lol: :rolleyes: :blink:

Kyra Ashleigh is an alter-ego I use in my writing.

I originally was looking for a name that had an Irish sound to it, as I am of Irish background. Kyra is a modification of Kira from DS9... I like strong, opinionated female characters as I am one! :rolleyes:

I like the borg.... since I cannot be the borg... We are Borg... 4102 is just random...

My name isn't that special, actually I think it's pathetic. I only picked it because I counldn't think of anything else. So I picked Sorfiwen sice it's my elvish name.

Wow this was very interesting read, where all the screen names came from and how some of you have come up with them...

As for mine, if your not familiar with the book series he is the Captain of the USS Excalibur, Captain Mckenzie Calhoun is my all time favorite captain. I would love to see him in action on the screen whether it's a cameo on the big screen or a mini-series based on the series of books (which I would perfer the later).

I've used that screen name with everything trek, including Startrek.com

My name is Cougar because I like the name Cougar and because the Cougar is my favourite animal.

When I joined here, as you remember, I was ENSIGN Jim Phaserman, but now am Lieutenant JG Jim Phaserman. the reason for the rank in the SN is because it is my actual rank in the US Navy. Jim Phaserman has been my Star Trek screen name since the first chatrooms at ST.com. the origins (Sp?) Of the Phaserman name come from when my brother stumbled across those chats at st.com, and needed a cool SN. I suggested Phaserman, thinking it would be a cool play off of Superman. when I started going there too, we needed a way of differentiating the two Phasermen, so we added our first names, and the pronunciation changed, too. at first, it was PhaserMAN, like Superman. then when we started using our first names, it became "PhaserMEN", like you would pronounce Newman or Tillman. As we conned our brother Tom and our Phather, Bob, to join the chats, they also took on the name. Gary and I were lucky to find women who loved Star Trek as much as we did, and when they came to the resurected ST.com chats, it was only logical they take on the Phaserman name.

I don't think I answered the question yet, I didn't see a previous post by me so here it is.

Gamera

aagamea0lo.jpg

Is a monster, much like Godzilla, except he is a giant turtle whose films are made by Daiei. I love Japanese monster movies, also know as Kaiju movies to fans. I love Godzilla, Gamera, Mothra, Rodan, yongary and so on. I'm a fan of Gamera and a HUGE fan of the Gamera movies made in the 1990's. Anyway, that's where the name comes from

My first name is Cara, and I'm a Trekkie, so TrekkieCara.

The xX and Xx symbolises love and friendship and kindness to you members.

(And for the love of trek of course.)

Well... I joined ST.com back in 1997, so when I was 11(yes I know... I was already hocked on the net before it was really big)

Anways, Picard I find to be a great leader and he stands for what he believes in, and I frankly like to believe that I do the same in life.

I don't think I answered the question yet, I didn't see a previous post by me so here it is.

Gamera

aagamea0lo.jpg

Is a monster, much like Godzilla, except he is a giant turtle whose films are made by Daiei. I love Japanese monster movies, also know as Kaiju movies to fans. I love Godzilla, Gamera, Mothra, Rodan, yongary and so on. I'm a fan of Gamera and a HUGE fan of the Gamera movies made in the 1990's. Anyway, that's where the name comes from

Cool I still enjoy the Japanese monster movies. I have probably seen most of them.

My name needs no explanation. :(