I do belive that the sifi channel still plays it but I have no clue as to what time. It is a good show but its one of those shows when you miss one you are lost. I have watched the whole run and thought it was well written and how you see little things in the first few seasons that latter on you go wow I rember that.

Sci-Fi Channel still plays some. And sometimes the B5 movies.

They don't play it anymore, but might start again soon.

I LOVE BABYLON 5! It is second only to star trek and it is a very close second! I love how complicated it is but it fits perfectly together, almost like they wrote the whole series at once. It's so cool! I've never seen Crusade but I really really want to.

I used to really love Babylon five, the story lines and special effects were fab in my opinion it just got better with every season. I have seen all the follow up movies and really enjoyed them. I have never seen Crusade, I don't believe it has ever been broadcast over here but I may have just missed it not realising what it was. <_<

Of The Few Episodes I've Seen...I Was Forutnate Enough To See Ones With Walter Koenig's Character, Bester.  He Was Awsome In That Show.  Great Acting.

I agree Walter Koenig was really good, really believable, I enjoyed all the episodes he was in. <_<

Of The Few Episodes I've Seen...I Was Forutnate Enough To See Ones With Walter Koenig's Character, Bester.  He Was Awsome In That Show.  Great Acting.

I agree Walter Koenig was really good, really believable, I enjoyed all the episodes he was in. <_<

I remember being shocked the first time I saw him on B5 because he had almost no russian acent. he must have really faked it on TOS.

I love Babylon 5. It is my second favorite Science Fiction series ever! If anyone has not seen this series, check it out!

One thing that I loved about B5 was that it was a true Science Fiction soap opera. If you were not loyal to the show, then you could derive some enjoyment from it, but you would never be able to understand the "big picture." The same for Crusade... If you didnt follow the series, then the point of Crusade would have been lost to the viewer.

The Sci-Fi channel is not currently running the show on it's lineup, but they do occasionally show some of the supplemental movies. In fact BABYLON 5: LEGEND OF THE RANGERS will be showing 17 April 2004 in Letterbox format.

The show is being released in DVD format, and i recomend that fans of series such as Dr. Who and Blakes Seven to check out this series. You will not be dissapointed.

:clap:

I guess for the most part I'm setting up this thread because I'm looking for a fan site like this one decicated to Babylon 5. I've just finished the DVDs and now I want to find a place to talk about it with some other people.

Any help that could be provided would be very well appreciated.

You're welcome. I may register there myself. I love Babylon 5!

I love Babylon 5!

294219[/snapback]

Likewise, but it's been quite awhile since SciFi Channel has re-aired either the series, the spin-off, or the films... :laugh:

post-812-1095566621.gif

We have neither cable nor satellite tv, so I have no idea what my favorite channel (Sci-Fi) is showing. :laugh: We have the movies on tape, but we'll have to wait until we're rich and famous to start getting the episodes on DVD. There's always the Lottery.....

I have always been a big fan of Babylon 5 although I do not have any of the movies or episodes YET

294643[/snapback]

I just caught myself putting all seasons of B5 on my netflix list so I will finally be able to watch all of the episodes in order.

I love Babylon 5 and was crushed when Sci-fi stopped playing it. I have a DVD with the very first episode on it but you can only watch one episode so many times.

Just sorta want to know. I am a fan. I have enjoyed the show a lot. I am now watching the boxsets and loving them.