Sign in to follow this  
Alexander32

Tuvok in ST:Generations

This is my first topic in a while.......anyways Tuvok or the actor if you look closely on ST:Generations you'll see that the security tactical is actually Tuvok! Or the actor, he is human although. This section of the movie is at the start on the Enterprise B

[/size]

Yeah, when I first saw the movie after VOY began, I thought it was Tuvok too. However, he's just a regular Human crewmember working on the bridge. It's fun to imagine that Tuvok worked on the Ent-B after the Excelsior before his temporary retirement though. :)

He also played the baddie, Devor, on "Starship Mine," which I think may have been his first Trek appearance. You can see Stewart scrapping with Russ briefly if you click on the episode preview. I can't remember exactly whether he had some special role or not or what happened to the character in the end. It would've been nice if Voyager had made some kind of reference to him infiltrating some terrorist organisation as a Vulcan spy (don't remember if they did because I hated Gilligan's Island, err, I mean Voyager and didn't bother watching most episodes after a while) - perhaps a Voyager fan could enlighten us as to whether any reference was ever made?

Edited by Red Shirt Volunteer

Yeah i noticed that too and in starship mine he has been in one or two others as well.

I Imagine His Character In "Starship Mine" Was Hit By The Sweep After Being Left That Room.

I agree. Since no one moved him, he was hit by the sweep as was 99% of that terrorist team.

Don't mean to be nit picky but someone mis spelt tuvok in the name of the thread.

Don't mean to be nit picky but someone mis spelt tuvok in the name of the thread.

fixed

I did see that when I watched it a couple months ago, it was pretty neat! I was surprised to see that he was a human though, it was weird.

I had noticed that in Generations, and in Starship Mine.

One thing you have to admit about all the Star Treks, is that they seem to take care of their own. I see a lot of different actors and actresses returning in either the same roles or different one throughout all the different series. It seems to have started with Mark Lenard playing a Romulan, then brought back in as Sarek.

While I did see him in the TNG episode, I did not notice him in Generations, or do not remember seeing him. Maybe I saw him and afterwards forgot that I saw him. This is why I do not play trivia.

Edited by mjham

Why is everyone assuming it was Tuvok in Generations while in fact it was Tim Russ, not Tuvok, who was onboard the Enterprise-B, playing an unidentified lieutenant? Dunno2.gif

Yes, I saw him, the actor that plays Tuvok anyway. He was a human crew member at the beginning of the movie. When I first noticed him, I thought it was Tuvok as well. :theforce: :unsure: :( B) :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Wasn't Tim Russ also in Undiscovered Country, or am i just remembering scenes from that voyager episode? B)

No, I do not believe he is in 'The Undiscovered Country'. There is a strong possibility that it might be the latter.

he wasn't in TUC, he was in the Voyager episode "Flashback" on board the Excelsior with Rand and Sulu. btw, TUC was released in 1991. And about Tim Russ being on the Enterprise-B, look at his ears, they're rounded, so it's not Tuvok, so :laugh: