Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Evans

How come all Romulans are clean shaven?

HMMM...thats a good one wish i knew mabe its in there genetic makeup?

Edited by hangon

I believe,and please don't hold me to this, that Romulans where model after the Romans. The Romans where clean shaven. Just food for thought. :blink: :)

Edited by Odie

wait, if Vulcans with beards are evil then would Romulans with beards be good or just bristly? Wouldn't that make facial hair a mind altering substance? :)

Are you saying that Romulans are evil, Fenriz!? That. Is. Ridiculous. Being without a beard is probably simply more convenient for the military Romulans we see most of the time. I am sure plenty of civilians have beards.

Are you saying that Romulans are evil, Fenriz!? That. Is. Ridiculous. Being without a beard is probably simply more convenient for the military Romulans we see most of the time. I am sure plenty of civilians have beards.

Fenriz is just mindlessly babbling <_<

Stop all this bickering! It's because Gillett moved all it's factories to Romulus, they get all the free disposable razors they want. <_<

Romulans do not accept your poor, human razors. We have better razors that say, "Life to the Empire" in green letters on the side! :laugh: Oh drat, did I just reveal my half Romulan status? Who cares! :laugh:

We have better razors that say, "Life to the Empire" in green letters on the side!

Can I have one? I don't like the poor human razors either, they always slice my poor legs! Ouchies.

We have better razors that say, "Life to the Empire" in green letters on the side!

Can I have one? I don't like the poor human razors either, they always slice my poor legs! Ouchies.

Human razors are evil. Yes, you may have one, electric or manual?

Human razors are evil. Yes, you may have one, electric or manual?

manual please. Can I have some Romulan ale too?

You are in luck. My dad buys Romulan Ale directly from the makers and it is some of the best quality. I am shipping them out on the next transport.

I have heard...that genetically they do not grow any hair...other then on their scalp. Like a lot of Asians don't have much hair

LOL lt_van_roy. Argelian, where did you here that? I am just curious, not contradicting you. I simply want to know.

Romulans don't have hair folicals in their face like other races.

I read something similar to that. Valeris. I can't tell you where, sorry. I read so much on Romulans that it gets lost in the woodworking sometimes.

I know what you mean, Argelian. That is fascinating. I wonder then, how Vulcans got the hair folicals... after all, Sybok was not clean-shaven in TFF. And I think that Romulans would know how to be decent, unlike the Klingons. LOL though!

Most Romulans are all clean shaven indeed but Spocks Half-Brother had a Beard.

After all Romulans and Vulcans are more or less the Same Race ("the Romulans just go more by there emotions") but certainly throughout all the Series and Films the Romulans do look Civilized compared to the Klingons (just the Males of Course)

:( :o :( :(

:clap::clap::bow::bow:

Edited by LoveMalePecs1

What might you be insinuating about my gender? You are pretty much right, thougha few millenia did change them a bit more.