Sign in to follow this  
t'mir

Fillings

I just went to the dentist and my mouth hurts. :unsure: I have two fillings, and I just found out I need 4 more!!! :unsure: I'm so sad. And I'm so good about brushing my teeth twice a day, and flossing every other day too. Bother! How do you all feel about dentistry?

Oh yeah, and orthodontics. I had braces for 4 years! :thumbs:

I hate dentists. :thumbs::thumbs: :o

I try to avoid them whenever I can :o

I have no fillings. (yet :thumbs: )

But I had braces for a long time. More than 6 years. :unsure:

Oh, yeah, that were painful times :unsure:

Mrs. Captain Picard

No fillings here, and I never had to get braces, either. I feel lucky in that regard.

I hate the metal scraping tool *shudders*, but I actually like my dentist. I just had my last visit this past week, and we talked about the basketball tournament (well, it was more like she talked and I listened :unsure: ).

yea im not an anti-dentistite.. i like my dentist hes my dads friend since like mid school so he gives us expensive things at cost.. which is really great.. but i dont have any fillings.. i used to have them in my baby teeth but wen they fell out so did the fillings so it was kinda like a second chance :huh:

Strardate:213227.6

I have two fillings.One on each side in the back of my mouth.I also had braces for two years.I dont have a porlbem with my dentist.

My dentist is a great guy. He was an Army dentist and packs a wallop with the novacaine. Gives me way more than I need. But how do I feel about dentists?Besides this :huh: this is how I feel ;)

And as for fillings :huh: way too many.

ahem cough, my uncle's a dentist actually. But then again he's an alcoholic with a gambling addiction. This doesn't add anything good to dentists reputation with me. As for fillings I don't have any but I've been very lucky. Just wait I'll get mine, that pesky ol' karma. :huh:

I only have 3 fillings and I eat sugar like it's, umm, candy. Then again, I haven't been to the dentist for 3 years (due to being abroad and not having a whole lot of good dentists around) and probably have a mouthful of ugliness at this point.

Edited by Red Shirt Volunteer

NOOO fillings for m,but i do need to go see the man with the DRILL..lol

but that can wait i dont like the idea :huh:

Grad school, as for many others, gave me my first cavities. It's all the sugar from

the caffienated pop and coffee.