1. 1. Who should be in Trek 11?

• The Next Generation
    • Deep Space Nine
    • Voyager
    • Enterprise
    • Mixed cast
    • New cast

Why are Voyager people on the Titan?

Probably because they've been re-assigned.

Just dosen't make sense to me. Worf, Crusher and Troi makes sense.

How does it not make sense? People get reassigned all the time. If Worf can be assigned to DS9 upon the Enterprise-D's destruction, why can't Tom, B'Elanna, Tuvok, and Harry be assigned to the Titan?

What about Wesley Crusher - in the Nemesis novelization it is said that he will be serving on the Titan. Personally I don't want the crews to be mixed - TNG is TNG, DS9 is DS9 and Voyager is Voyager. What worked chemistry-wise in those series has no guarantee of being duplicated by mixing them together.

What about Wesley Crusher - in the Nemesis novelization it is said that he will be serving on the Titan.  Personally I don't want the crews to be mixed - TNG is TNG, DS9 is DS9 and Voyager is Voyager.  What worked chemistry-wise in those series has no guarantee of being duplicated by mixing them together.

Now see, that's a much better reason to not want a mixed-cast movie than "it couldn't happen". :rolleyes: Good reasons, Takara! :ph34r:

I don't think that Worf would be the cheif of security on the Titan, because I think, I am not so sure, but I think that he became the Federation ambassador to Qo'noS.

In the novel of NEM, if i remember right, Worf decided that being an ambassador was not for him, which i can buy. Worf should be on a ship. I could see him following Riker, they always respected one anther and i think that after the events in ALL GOOD THINGS.., they would have made peace between them RE: Deanna.

I thing the DS9 poeple would stay there. I thing that Geordi would adopt B4 as well. As far as Voyager goes....that is not easy to say. I think many of that crew would take quite a bit of leave after all they had been through, but if they went back, I bet it would be to Voyager. If that ship took them thruogh that much, they would want to stay, and I'd say that StarFleet would let them.

Stardate:213471.1

I like ur idea except for the destructon of the Enterprise E :rolleyes: That ship hasnt really been around long so i dont think that i should be destroyed yet.

I think that most of Voyager's crew would be re-adjusting to being home.

One idea: Geordi could be trying to teach B4 at Star Fleet HQ, as their engineers test him out, see if he's a threat or can be used to kind of 'replace' Data. Then, Seven and B'Elanna, with all their knowlage, can help Geordi.

Well I would like to see a TNG film involving the Enterprise and the Titan.

A Titan trek might be quite good though, this would be the crew on that ship:

Cpt: Riker

1st Off: Worf

Chief Med Off: Kate Pulaski

Counsellor: Deanna Troi

The rest could be new characters. The second officer would be a young female Vulcan who quotes the rule book (like Saavik), the enginneer would be a fairly young human man and the rest would just be bit parts.

The reason I a say we wuld need more new characters is because it would be a bit unrealistic and would lose any excitement of seeing a new ship without a few new crew members. Also, as this would not be a series the number of main characters could be kept a bit lower as the films have never really given massive parts to everyone, plus other characters could then be cannon fodder.

How does it not make sense? People get reassigned all the time. If Worf can be assigned to DS9 upon the Enterprise-D's destruction, why can't Tom, B'Elanna, Tuvok, and Harry be assigned to the Titan?

It would be a very weak, unimaginative idea. It would be very hard to believe that TNG, VOY and DS9 crews would all be assigned together.

It would be a very weak, unimaginative idea. It would be very hard to believe that TNG, VOY and DS9 crews would all be assigned together.

I could see one or two from other series joining the Titan crew but I don't think it would a good idea to have half the crew from one series and the other half from another. :lol:

What about Wesley Crusher - in the Nemesis novelization it is said that he will be serving on the Titan.  Personally I don't want the crews to be mixed - TNG is TNG, DS9 is DS9 and Voyager is Voyager.  What worked chemistry-wise in those series has no guarantee of being duplicated by mixing them together.

I completely agree..great points Takara!

Here's an idea of how the characters could be mixed up for a mixed cast movie:

U.S.S. Titan

Captain: William Riker

1st Officer: Tuvok

Chief OPS Officer: Harry Kim

Chief of Security: Worf

Helsman: Tom Paris

Chief Engineer: B'Elanna Torres

Chief Medical Officer: Beverly Crusher

Deep Space Nine

Commanding Officer: Kira Nerys

1st Officer: Chakotay

Chief OPS Officer: Geordi LaForge

Science Officer: Seven of Nine

Chief of Security: New Guy???

Chief Medical Officer: Jullian Bashir

Counsellor: Ezri Dax

Where's the Enterprise-E?  The movie could start with it's dramatic destruction, but the crew surviving.  Picard could decide that he's getting old and accept promotion to Admiral following the loss of his ship and all instead of getting a new command.

Well, how would you mix up the TNG/DS9/VOY era crews?

Here is how i see it.

U.S.S. Titan

Captain: William Riker

1st Officer: Worf

Chief OPS Officer: new guy

Chief of Security: new guy

Helsman: Tom Paris

Chief Engineer: B'Elanna Torres

Chief Medical Officer: new doc

Deep Space Nine

Commanding Officer: Kira Nerys

1st Officer: new guy

Chief OPS Officer: Nog

Science Officer: new guy

Chief of Security: new guy

Chief Medical Officer: Jullian Bashir

Counsellor: Ezri Dax

Chief OPS Officer: Nog

Isn't a little too young???

I mean, he's a regular from DS9, but still...

But anyway, I think that if it,s carefully done, it could be nice..

But it has to be believable.. I mean, you have to put Troi and Riker, Paris and Tores, Dax and Bashir at the same place... And stuff like that...

But to say that DS9 is DS9 and TNG is TNG and VOY is VOY, I don't agree.

Star Trek is a world... And well, that some of the VOY crew would be reassign on a same chip, and that this chip would be Riker one could be possible.

Has saying that it would give a good chemestry at the screen, that's another story...

Well, I think I'm going to have to change my vote to Voyager. Here's why:

The Next Generation - Could get a direct sequal concerning Data's death and B4, but I don't see it happening, thus I think Nemesis is the last TNG movie.

Deep Space Nine - I'd love to see a DS9 movie, I think this has great potential, let's wait and see! :)

Voyager - More episodic than DS9, so this seems to be the better way to go, but who knows. :(

Enterprise - I say there's plenty else to tell about in the movies, why use ENT on the big screen when we can tell something else alongside ENT?

Mixed cast - Originally, this is what I've been wanting to see the most, but I've decided I'd like to see VOY as a movie more. The more I think about it, the more I think that a mixed-cast film would feel "forced" and might confuse the non-fanbase, plus we'd have fans that might not care to see it as they're fav characters from the series might not make it into the mix. The only way I see this idea working, is if they only mix 2 casts, kind'a like what they did with Generations.

New cast - I say this would be the most successful idea. TNG seems to be done with, and Paramount doesn't seem to want to risk doing DS9 and VOY, with ENT being the current series, why not give a "new cast" a crack at the movies, as an experriment if you will, and just see if it works, eh?

All in all, if it were up to me, VOY would be next with DS9 getting an extended mini-series, instead of a movie every few years. :(

I voted for a mixed cast..I would like to see a mix of TNG and DS9..Not sure if adding Voyager into it would be good.. :lol:

I really can't see them doing another movie at all if Stewart is leaving. The other shows don't seem like big movies

material to me. Maybe they could take the Star Wars route and do prequels.

VOYAGER.

Or a mixed cast staring either DS9 or Voyager, and a couple TNG cameos tossed in.

I think that TNG is done, (I'm am so going to get killed for this, but I'll say it anyway) Data is dead. Period, the end. The producers did this because Bent Spiner is aging, and they would have trouble explaining the ageing in the Trek universe. And Patrick Stewart is done with being the main character, I think he'd be happy to sign on for a cameo, and have a small role. But, I doubt they could convince him to come back for another full movie.

I think that Voyager and DS9 will both do well in the box office, if they play their cards right and don't spend tons of money making the film, they should do reasonably well.

VOYGER.

Or a mixed cast staring either DS9 or Voyager, and a couple TNG cameos tossed in.

I think that TNG is done, (I'm am so going to get killed for this, but I'll say it anyway) Data is dead. Period, the end. The producers did this because Bent Spiner is aging, and they would have trouble explaining the ageing in the Trek universe. And Patrick Stewart is done with being the main character, I think he'd be happy to sign on for a cameo, and have a small role. But, I doubt they could convince him to come back for another full movie.

I think that Voyager and DS9 will both do well in the box office, if they play their cards right and don't spend tons of money making the film, they should do reasonably well.

Well, a 5th TNG movie is "possible" as Patrick Stewart said the end of Nemesis is begging for a sequal, but if not, the movie brings TNG full circle. Since the movie bombed, I agree, TNG is probably over.

I say DS9, VOY, or new cast should be the way to go. :lol:

I voted mixed cast for TNG/DS9 with Q.. B)

all hail Bev!!  :lol:

I'm with you Bevfank. I voted DS9 'cos i realllly want a DS9 movie, but a mixed cast with TNG would be just as good. However i have wanted to see Q in a movie for ages. That is a must for me.

I vote for a mixed crew movie. I think that would be quite interesting (maybe a little appearance of Jean-Luc??? :lol: )

Mrs. Captain Picard

I want to star in a movie.

So DS9 all the way.. eheh

Seriously, I would like to see what is happening to DS9 characters now...

Especially Sisko

Well, as many of you know or refuse to accept, Star Trek: Nemesis, for all intents and purposes, is the last TNG movie. With that said, I think many fans alike would prefer to see DS9, VOY, or a new cast for the next movie or group of movies. Well, what happens if we don't get that "next big screen movie", eh? I've an idea! Why not do anual TV movies? Think about it for a minute... We could have 2 TV movies produced each summer for 5 years, one DS9, the other VOY! What do ya think of this? People say that a TV movie tends to be the equivellant of a 2-part TV episode. Well, they can fix that by making them 2-part TV movies, Part 1 the first night with Part 2 the next night. Edit out the commercials and both parts would come to a full length of 3 hours. They're cheaper to make and we wouldn't have to wait so long between them as well.

So, what do you think of the idea? Heck, we could even have our anual DS9 and VOY movies along with "new cast" movies on the big screen! B) Welp, what do you think?

I don't think that'd really work... Beside the fact that the cast of those series might not do it, DS9 isn't a very popular ST series, and Voyager is finished. It would be an interesting concept if done, though.

Well, from what I've read, some of the DS9 cast would return, some wouldn't. It wouldn't take that long to do a tv-movie, so maybe they just need some convincing? As for VOY, sure, the ship got home, but there's plenty to tell about the "aftermath" in the event they dedice to do so. B)

I'd love to see ' Homecoming ' on the small screen. Sure Tv movies would be very cool.

As for VOY, sure, the ship got home, but there's plenty to tell about the "aftermath" in the event they dedice to do so. B)

Yah I always wondered what they did after they got home.

that would be cool.

i want a few tv movies (ds9, voy) but they cant just ignore the big-screen movies. i want one last TNG, and then move on to Enterprise.

and no matter how many times you say it CJLP, i wont give up hope on one last TNG movie.