86 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be in Trek 11?

• The Next Generation
    • Deep Space Nine
    • Voyager
    • Enterprise
    • Mixed cast
    • New cast

I was thinking of doing a poll from a new perspective, seeing if people would want to see a movie based on an "established" cast, a mixture of characters, or a new cast all together.

I'd like to see a series-based cast, specifically VOY.

What about you?

I would love to see a DS9 movie, but don't really know if that has much chance of happening. Probably the most likely thing would be a mixed cast movie, since as time goes on, some cast members will be unavailable or not interested.

I would like to learn more about Sisko's time with the prophets, and his eventual return to the station.

I ended up voting for mixed cast, but I would like the Sisko story to be the main focus.

I always thought about what it would be like for Sisko's child, who was concieved just before the end of the series. It would be something more for another series probably (the next, next generation if you will).

But back on topic, as a fan, I would love to see a mixed cast movie, the problem is general audiences would walk out thinking how retarded it was. And plus a good 1/4 to 1/3 of the movie would just be getting those characters together. Voyager would probably be the most likey for a movie, just because of everything that would have to be done to get the whole cast back on the station, and again, general audiences would be lost from scene 1.

That's an interesting idea.How about Riker's new ship having some minor characters from TNG promoted to senior positions?Characters like Sonya Gomez,Sam Lavelle,or B.G. Robinson?

Sonya Gomez was the girl in engineering who thanked replicators...and then later spilled her drink all over picard. I think it was in Q who...I could be wrong.

Lavelle was the guy in lower decks. The one competing for the ops position with sito jaxa. Also he was roomies with Tarick.

BG Robinson was played by Teri Hatcher in the Outrageous Okona.

I'd personally to see either Mendon or Mordock. We never see enough Benzites, I want to dive in their culture.

With the past TNG movies not doing so well i think a mixed cast is the only way to go

Why not a DS9 or VOY movie? :force:

...Because they would bomb at the box-office.

OMG! I can't believe I'm the only one who voted for Enterprise???? C'mon guys!!! :force: I love the TNG cast, but let the newbies have a chance. Peace and long life, T

With the past TNG movies not doing so well i think a mixed cast is the only way to go

Why not a DS9 or VOY movie? :force:

...Because they would bomb at the box-office.

Why do you think so?

It's obvious to me (imo of course), but I'll try to word it out when I have a little more time. :eek: I think I gave my resoning on this in a similar topic.

Ent isn't my favorite, however, all my money is on the next movie being Ent or DS9. I highly doubt they'll make a voyager movie :-( which is disapointing, but that's life right?

OMG! I can't believe I'm the only one who voted for Enterprise???? C'mon guys!!!  :frusty: I love the TNG cast, but let the newbies have a chance. Peace and long life, T

I don't wanna wait 5 years for the next movie. :clap:

Well, if we do have to wait that long, I'd bet that we could get a kickin' screen play. Get Robert Duncan McNiel or Levar Burton to direct. I see some serious potential here.

well, of course they've been enjoyable. they ARE Star Trek movies I liked First Contact, Voyage Home, and Nemesis particularly. Whatever the 11th movie is, I'm sure it'll be good because, again, it IS Star Trek. However, it wouldn't be as good as it could be if they use ENT. Oh well. It should have the borg in it though. THAT would make it all the much better. :frusty:

VOYAGER!!! VOYAGER!!! VOYAGER!!! VOYAGER!!! VOYAGER!!! VOYAGER!!!

Click for Spoiler:

voyager.jpg Edited by Alterego

Whatever the 11th movie is, I'm sure it'll be good because, again, it IS Star Trek.

Well keep in mind, that The Final Frontier WAS Star Trek also, and thats hardly worth trying to watch again.

But I doubt that the next Trek film will just be an action piece. After Nemisis, a serious thinking, mind expanding film is definitely in order and it would need to be a very solid film to have Paramount go along with it after how Nemisis bombed at the box-office. No matter which cast is involved, Berman and Braga need to put a craftsman touch on the film.

Let's see, hmmm, 11th movie. i'd like to see, Dennis Rodman, liam neeson, chikara, Ellen degeneress,,Richard Hatch ( from Survivor), Bill Clinton, Eddie Murphy, Ben Kingsley, and Sting. That would surely make a Motley Crew. :clap: