1. 1. Who is your favourite vulcan

• Spock
    • Tuvok
    • T'pol
    • T'pau
    • Valeris
    • Saavik
    • any other vulcan that ive missed

I would have voted for myself (T'Son) but that would have been illogical. Therefore, I have voted for Spock. If spock were full Vulcan he would be purely logical. I can relate to his disappointment in not being full vulcan.

I voted Spock, because growing up, my first word was "Spock." After him, it would have to be his brother, Sybok, because we see that Vulcans can be rebels, too.

Favorite Vulcans!

---------------

1.Spock/Sarek

2.Tuvok

3.Saavik

4.Valeris

5.T'Pol

6.Sybok Spocks Half Brother("the Only Emotional Vulcan laughing freely at the opening of ST V:TFF")

Edited by LoveMalePecs1

I forgot that I'd already voted in this poll, but I think I've changed my mind. Spock is still an amazing character, but I've really grown to like and respect Sarek over the years. I love all his scenes, especially in the movies, "Sarek", and "Unification". I need to re-watch his TOS appearances.

Spock! No question. I liked the character of Tuvok in VOY too, but he was never as interesting as Spock was. I also liked Saavik, but we didn't really see a lot of her, so I cannot compare her to the others.

To be Spock and Tuvok are the best! They both respected their captains and the others around them. They would make great brothers lol.

I like Spock, T'Pol, Tuvok, and Sarek more or less equally, but T'Pol wins by a slight margin.

Definately Spock but I quite liked Sybok too, actually I think I'll watch that now.

Guest Voyager

Tuvok!

I'd go for T'Pol second and then Spock. I never really saw the other Vulcans much.

Favorite Vulcans!

---------------

1.Spock/Sarek

2.Tuvok

3.Saavik

4.Valeris

5.T'Pol

6.Sybok Spocks Half Brother("the Only Emotional Vulcan laughing freely at the opening of ST V:TFF")

7.Surak the Founding Father of Logic in the Vulcan Culture.

:bow: