Sign in to follow this  
removed

Favorite Original Cast Film

What is your favorite Original Cast film?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite Original Cast film?

• ST: TMP
    • ST II: TWOK
    • ST III: TSFS
    • ST IV: TVH
    • ST V: TFF
    • ST VI: TUC

The Voyage Home for me. I can't stop laughing when I see Kirk yelling at this taxi driver... :grin:

Mrs. Captain Picard

I seem to be the first to choose the the first picture. I choose it as the best because it started everything. all the seires and movies to follow.

The Undiscovered Country: the future. (For Star Trek, as long as the fans remember to be faithful, that is one place the Enterprise will always be travelling to.)

It was action-packed, full of intigue, and profound, ending with that tender moment when they were ordered into home to be de-commisioned.

Wrath of Kahn. I always cry when Spock dies...even though I've seen it a countless number of times, and I know that he gets resurrected, it still makes me cry :) I have one last thing to say about this movie:

Click for Spoiler:

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHN!

Another vote for The Voyage Home here! I just loved it! The part with Scotty and the computer was priceless!

I think I'm overdue to watch all the films in order again. Lately I've been popping in Insurrection and going to sleep. :(

The best of the TOS movies was II and IV. I chose IV The Voyage Home over II though. I think that movie is just so funny and it has some great moments in it. The whole truck scene just cracks me up and then Kirk's reaction to Spock swimming with the Whales and who could forget all of those "colorful metaphors," lol. I love the whole movie. :flex: :)