1. 1. Do you buy or sell on ebay?

• Yes I buy
    • Yes I sell
    • Yes I both buy and sell
    • No I don't do either
    • What's eBay?
    • other

Yes I buy...

EBAY is cool..I've bought several things there..Got real good deals on them too...

Yes, I buy. I've gotten lots of Star Trek books including the ST Encyclopedia, Chronology and the Star Trek Voyager companion as well as lots of novels. Other non-Trek stuff, too.

So you did well? That's good news. I've been thinking about selling some stuff on there too.

I don't buy anything. I would love to, but it would cost me the little last money I have. I already spend so much money on Star Trek/Patrick Stewart related things... I force myself not to even look at eBay :laugh:

And selling something there... I don't have anything for sale B)

Mrs. Captain Picard

I never have..but I thought about it...after I bought TNG on dvd I was

going to sell my vhs collection from columbia...i just never got around

to it...I heard it costs money to sell.....

I just like looking at the weird stuff on eBay. Here's a list of some weird stuff that I saw that I really liked an(*hint hint* me and Nem's wedding is coming up...)

-a stun guy

-a lighter that's in the shape of a hand giving the finger that says "Eff you!" when you light it

-a blow torch(I'm a pyromaniac)

-DIY flat screen TV kit

I voted for no on either buy or sell, even though I have thought about selling my Star Trek Video's on e-bay as I could do with the cash to carry on buying them all back on DVD, but I just havn't got round to it.

I both buy and sell.

Yes, EBay costs a little bit, but it's a small percentage of the sale, plus a nominal fee for listing it in the first place. Many sellers count those fees as part of the shipping and handling fee they charge the buyer, so it doesn't come out of the purchase price. Like I said, both are relatively nominal...

Ive bought a few things over time, and just recently I sold an electric guitar, distortion pedal, a hotsync cradle, a cell phone, some car speakers and a head unit. I love Ebay :dude:

I have never even been to ebay. I am an amazon.co.uk girl! (You can also sell there!)

I love Ebay.I buy and sell.I can always find wonderfull things such as international Mags featuring my fave actors in them :dude:

I used to buy on Ebay. But I ended spending FAR too much money on Star Tek models. I had to give up, I couldn't afford another month on Ebay. ( I once went through £60+ in 3 days)

No I don't do either. We don't use credit cards (or banks) & we despise giving them our email address(s) (because of junk mail) so we couldn't buy on ebay even if we wanted to.

How easy is selling on ebay?

Edited by Alterego

No I don't do either. We don't use credit cards (or banks) & we despise giving them our email address(s) (because of junk mail) so we couldn't buy on ebay even if we wanted to.

I'm not sure if you can sell without giving at least some personal information, I have people pay me directly into my chacking account, so I am not sure if that's what you'd want to do. Check out ebay.com, they have some helpful resourses for new sellers.

I'm not sure if you can sell without giving at least some personal information, I have people pay me directly into my chacking account, so I am not sure if that's what you'd want to do. Check out ebay.com, they have some helpful resourses for new sellers.

Thank you SpocksBrain! :) (such a cool sn! :) )

I buy on eBay. I been thinking about trying to sell some of the useless junk I have on eBay, who knows someone in Iceland may be looking for this stuff.

I have to be careful, I've spent 47 dollars on an out of print European import cd on eBay so I have to be careful.

Right now I'm watching a couple of guitars and an amp I might bid on if the price stays low. And eBay is a great place to find used books, I got a 20 book lot of Conan books there for $6.

You're welcome and thank you :huh:

EDIT: This was intended for Alterego :huh:

Edited by SpocksBrain