Which is your favorite show?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favorite show?

• ENTERPRISE
    • STARGATE SG-1
    • SMALLVILLE
    • EVERWOOD
    • OTHER

Greetings everyone! I'm doing a poll to see which of my current favorite tv shows is most popular. Feel free to pick "other" if you don't like any of the choices, but please tell us which one you DO favor if you pick "other."

Also, I'd like to do 2nd poll on popular fanchise shows like Trek, SG-1, X-Files, and so forth, so please, if you post a response, list some popular tv shows as I don't watch much tv. THANKS!

Let the votting begin! :wow:

My vote: ENTERPRISE :D

Tough choice between Enterprise and Stargate, but I chose Enterprise because it's Trek and I don't get to see Stargate on a regular basis. I don't watch the other two.

I don't watch ENT I don't watch SG1 and I don't watch Everwood(I have seen a couple) Smallvile(is that spelled right??) how ever lately I have only been watching TNG and The X Files... I am not a phile or what ever you call them but I do watch it sometimes other than that I only watch TNG... :D

all hail Bev!! :wow:

Of the ones you listed I chose Enterprise. My favourite first run series on the air now are the Law & Order series (L&O, SVU, CI) and Will & Grace. There aren't many programs that I MUST see. Just give me my TNG and I'm happy.

Hard Choice - I think the original Law & Order is one of the best series ever in TV history. I watch the other two but the original is my favorite of the three. But I also like CSI, and I like both of them; and CSI Miami is based in Florida. I loved the scene in the introductory episode (on the original series) where the diver had to have an officer standing on 'gator watch.

I also think Stargate is terrific and I'm so glad Dr. Jackson is coming back. And I like Enterprise - but the catsuit bothers me. Now Dr. Carter from Stargate is a great female officer.

And I loved "Nero Wolfe" on A&E; Timothy Hutton was doll and they cancelled it.

Feel free to pick "other" if you don't like any of the choices, but please tell us which one you DO favor if you pick "other."

Why did you say the part that I have quoted if you didn't mean it. ;)

The title of your thread is favourite tv shows not which of these four is your favourite. If you wanted people to only vote on those 4 then you shouldn't have included other as a choice. ;)

Sorry to say but for now I'm enjoying Smallville more than Enterprise. Then again I've seen practically every episode of Smallville and only 6 episodes of Enterprise, so that could of course change.

I voted Enterprise, although I also like Stargate SG-1 a LOT!!! I don't watch the other two since I just recently started getting WB.

you had to put SG-1 on the list didnt ya. i had to go with that. ive been watching that long before ENTERPRISE. and its been a GREAT show. but i love ENTERPRISE, just had to go with SG-1. sorry fellow trekkies. :D

Sorry CJLP, can't help you out here on your votes...I am not a fan of any of these....

I’m also not a real big fan of those shows. (Including ENT)

I personally can’t really say which one has an overall better quality to it because of the fact that I’m not a big fan of those shows and as a result I have not seen that much of them to really weight out “this is better then that is better then this . . . .”

(However I have seen more ENT compared to the other shows that you listed)

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

It would be close between ENT and StargateSG1; I don't watch the other two. SG is more creative and the characters' relationships are better developed, SG **Definitely** represents women better. However, I think ENT episodes as a whole have more depth and try to be more socially relevant. I think there is more complexity in ENT characters and plots. Still hard to choose - if ENT didn't have Tucker I don't know that I would like it so much.

Sorry CJLP, can't help you out here on your votes...I am not a fan of any of these....

I’m also not a real big fan of those shows. (Including ENT)

I personally can’t really say which one has an overall better quality to it because of the fact that I’m not a big fan of those shows and as a result I have not seen that much of them to really weight out “this is better then that is better then this . . . .”

(However I have seen more ENT compared to the other shows that you listed)

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

Same here, except I have watched the same number of episodes for each series..

Its been a long time (actually since TNG) since I've rushed home or stopped EVERYTHING I was doing to watch a TV show, but Enterprise has done it. Best show on TV right now hands down. And the best part is that the series just keeps getting BETTER!!!

I picked Smallville because it is skillfully done, also I do not need to understand the science (BECAUSE THERE ISNT ANY) LOL

I don't watch these shows except for ENT, and I think its a mediocure show so I am not voting.

My favorite show is Farscape, and hope they have season 5 or a movie in the longrun because scifi screwed it.

well farscapes series finale was already here, and gone. so i dont think you'll get a repreive. but then again how many shows season finales have done them justice, unfortunately not too many. as far as the stargate fans, any of you watch the monday night marathons. i love the show. as far as enterprise, i just started downloading episodes from BEARSHARE, pretty cool.