Sign in to follow this  
stoned_vulcan

London Post on Hockey

i heard that the london post printed an article talking about the top 10 most overratted sports...hockey apperantly topped the list... i heard this on the radio just now.. is it true does anyone in london know or can you check? or has anyone else heard this? but what do you think is hockey overrated? i think that it certainly is not!! ITS THE GREATEST SPORT IN THE WORLD!

whoops this should be on the squares court sry my mistake can someone beam it there plz thank you

Transportation complete!

i heard that the london post printed an article talking about the top 10 most overratted sports...hockey apperantly topped the list... i heard this on the radio just now.. is it true does anyone in london know or can you check? or has anyone else heard this? but what do you think is hockey overrated? i think that it certainly is not!! ITS THE GREATEST SPORT IN THE WORLD!

I don't think hockey is overrated..It certainly is one of my favorite sports to watch..I can't image that too many people in England like it though..Do they even play hockey over there? I can't seem to remember if they had a team in the olympics or not..

I love hockey. It is not overrated. What I do think is overrated though is the NFL. It is one the most boring sports to watch ever, next only to Major League Baseball. In the NFL, they run for 3 seconds, listen to the ref for a minute, walk around the field for 3 minutes waiting for the commercials to be over, and then they run for 3 seconds, listen to the ref for a minute, walk around the field for 3 minutes waiting for the commercials to be over, and so on and so on.

I love hockey, its the most exciting and entertaining sport to me, its fast

and tense and I love every minute of it.........It's not overrated to someone

if they like it... <_<

Yeah when you think about it football is a little overratted.. look at how big the superbowl is... but then again you look at soccer where they riot in the stands... i think that football is still a good sport but very overratted especially the superbowl.. CFL is underrated since it is canadian but hockey is the greatest sport ever? and yea i do think they have a team in england ive played the NHL(year) games realeased by EA sports and in it England has a team i dont think its any good though.. thanx for moving the post btw

I don't know about you, but frankly I don't put much stock in the British opinion of hockey. No offense intended but honestly, who cares if some writer for a British newspaper thinks that hockey sucks? I have years of watching hockey that tell me different and that's all I need to know.

I don't watch hockey, but how is it overrated? That I don't understand. To me, the NBA is highly overrated.

*Narana ducks and runs for cover*

I am English, and a Londoner, *hides behind a wall*

I LOVE HOCKEY

It started out over here, I have never heard of this rag called the london post. So obviously it is some hack beginner paparazzi wannabe, stirring trouble!

in a way almost all of the biggest sports are overrated.. but i dont think hockey is one of them that is THAT bad.. soccer in a way is overratted like they have riots, the fans are crazy.. *hides*