Sign in to follow this  
Takara_Soong

Sports Poll

What's Your Favourite Professional Sport?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. What's Your Favourite Professional Sport?

• Baseball
    • Football (American)
    • Football (Canadian)
    • Hockey
    • Basketball
    • Soccer/Football
    • Tennis
    • Golf
    • Boxing
    • Auto Racing

I love soccer guys, used to play myself until it got too competitive in school. Now I just play for fun, rarely.

:unsure: Bel Ami ;)

Yay!

Soccer!

I love it! I played soccer when I was 12 or 13 (in a real team B) )! That's why I really love it! :(

Mrs. Captain Picard

Baseball.The beginning of the MLB season is the only start to a major professional sports season that I look forward too,at least a couple of months in advance.Both my parents were baseball fanatics and I grew up just as enthusiastic about the sport.I read everything I could about MLB and the Negro Leagues,and after the film "A League of their Own",I read up on professional women's baseball.I love all of it.I follow local little league,high school,college(community colleges and NCAA division 1),and or course,MLB.I sometimes catch Fresno Grizzlies triple-A games(They have a great ballpark).My dad was in his late 40's when I was born,and in his youth he played in the Negro Leagues.I have several old photos of him and his teammates in the 40's.I hate to say,I've forgotten the team.....though I'm pretty sure it was Memphis.I also have a lot of autographed items from legendary San Francisco Giants(my dad's favorite team).In the 60's the Giants used to visit Fresno every spring and play the Indians.My dad drove for a limo service and met a lot of the players and got them to sign equipment and pictures for him.After he passed away I inherited his collections.My mom's a Cardinals fan.I love the Dodgers. B)

im a motorhead, so i went with auto racing, but i live motocross, and superbike racing as well. but i also like golf, and american football.

Seeing as I live in England,I voted for Football/Soccer as I am also a big Man Utd fan,I also love Snooker as I play that game alot and I am Captain of my local Snooker Team.

:lol:

Well,growing up my favorite sport was.....

the name is politically incorrect and possibly offensive to my differently oriented friends here on the boards..."Smear the...."

You know.Kill the guy with the ball.Man,that was fun!!

I picked american football,seemed the closest thing to,uh(you know),that i could find........

Canadian football?

What's that? :clap:

Hockey hands down. Hopefully with this new regular meeting schedule for the NHL and the PA, something will get done.

But in the mean time, there's the finals of the three leagues of the CHL (OHL, QMJHL, and WHL), the Memorial Cup (the CHL championship tournament where the champions of the OHL, WHL, and QMJHL, playoff with the host team), and the current World Championship of Hockey.

For those who don't know, Canadian football refers to the Canadian Football League. Its pretty much the same as American football but with some variations. I'm no expert but I know the field is ten years longer, there is no fair catch rule, and there are only 3 downs. There might be some others but I'm not a huge football fan, of either league.