Sign in to follow this  
stoned_vulcan

Music

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

listening to this over and over again. good song, and soothing for a bad day.

I was watching an episode of Cold Case and this was the song played at the end of the episode after they solved the case and were showing all of the characters the way they looked in the 70's vs. how they looked in 2006.

I haven't heard this song in ages, i was never a huge Elton John fan but this was one of the good ones.

Same episode came on tonight.

I'm not a big Stones fan but I've always liked this song:

This song always reminds me of a girl I dated when I was in the Army... could it be because her name was Angie? lol

The soundscapes channel. I don't have my glasses on though so I can't see what song it is.

I love that channel!

I've been listening to this over and over! I think it's so beautiful!

Ok I feel really stupid but how do you add a youtube vid?

When you click on "Add Reply" click on the "Insert Special Item", and a menu will drop down... click on "Insert YouTube" and from there...

When you go to YouTube, and find the page with the video you want to embed, go to the URL bar, and copy the last part of the address... what comes AFTER "v=" Don't include v=, just what comes after it, and paste in the "Embed YouTube Video" box, and click ok, and before you know it, you've got November Rain.