Sign in to follow this  
stoned_vulcan

Music

My Clannad CD

I am not sure what I am going to pick for my next CD.. I am kinda tired, but yet I am in a pretty good mood actually. hmmmmmmm

The end of "Star Trek: The Motion Picture". I've been watching it for the past 3 hours whilst my brother has been occupying the PC . :elephant::elephant:

Paganini's Violin Caprice # 24. I love the music to begin with, but now every time I hear this piece or others by Paganini... I will forever fondly think of my best friend (as that is his favorite composer) :blush: I miss him soo much!! :angry:

Paganini's Violin Caprice # 24. I love the music to begin with, but now every time I hear this piece or others by Paganini... I will forever fondly think of my best friend (as that is his favorite composer)  :blush: I miss him soo much!! :angry:

307897[/snapback]

:huh: *massive hugs* aww ...

"Sixteen" No Doubt

Paganini's Violin Caprice # 24. I love the music to begin with, but now every time I hear this piece or others by Paganini... I will forever fondly think of my best friend (as that is his favorite composer)  :blush: I miss him soo much!! :angry:

307897[/snapback]

:huh: *massive hugs* aww ...

I'm listening to cars roar past since I'm watching NASCAR.... :blush: I'm trying to find my Rammstein cd "Mutter"

Les Miserables Complete Symphonic Edition for the 3rd time strait through

Edited by nerd359

Paganini's Violin Caprice # 24.

Listening to the piece for the second time through in the last ten minutes *sigh* *Thinking about my best friend*

:dude::yahoo:

The Prodigy..."GIRLS" :yahoo: ...taken from the album..."Always out numbered never out Gunned"

Right now Mamma Mia by A*Teens (originally done by ABBA) is ending

I flipped through a couple Ace of Base tunes, and am now listening to Alanis Morisette's "Head over Feet". As I realize that I forgot to collect a couple other tunes when creating a CD that has as much music from 9 years of my gymnastic studio's show(summer "recital") *oh well, I can always add to it*

Dido "White Flag"

I love that song!!!

My mother has the radio on, listen to country as she often does.. and this one song that is ok, but is played so very much it is irritating is on.

But will be listening to Clannad or something else when I get to my car in a few minutes :bow: