Sign in to follow this  
stoned_vulcan

Music

I am getting ready to listen to my Evanescence CD probably.. after that probably a compilation CD of classical music pieces.

The Bond CD "Classified". The Tracks Explosive, Midnight Garden, Lullaby, Hungarian, Dream Star, Highly Strung, Adagio for Strings, and the Explosive Re-mix are good :P

Right now it's From Above by Mara but the cd is a mix from a record company called Choo Choo Records, it was from a box set called the Best of Trace Volume 2.

The Bond CD "Classified".  The Tracks Explosive, Midnight Garden, Lullaby, Hungarian, Dream Star, Highly Strung, Adagio for Strings, and the Explosive Re-mix are good :P

ooohh, I do not have that CD. I only have their "Born" CD. I was going to get "Shine" but the store was out of it the day I went.

ooohh, I do not have that CD. I only have their "Born" CD. I was going to get "Shine" but the store was out of it the day I went.

305768[/snapback]

I don't have "Shine", but "Classified" is to "Born" what Bethoveen's 9th is to Mozart's 40th. I'm sorry but that's the best I can discribe it :P

305768[/snapback]

I don't have "Shine", but "Classified" is to "Born" what Bethoveen's 9th is to Mozart's 40th. I'm sorry but that's the best I can discribe it :P

305827[/snapback]

That is perfectly fine, I actually think I can get what you are saying. B) I am planning to look for that CD when I am feeling better.

Battle Of New Orleans-Jimmy Horton
B) my favorite lines...

We fired our cannon 'til the barrel melted down.

So we grabbed an alligator and we fought another round.

We filled his head with cannon balls, and powdered his behind

And when we touched the powder off, the gator lost his mind.

I am listening to my Beethoven's Moonlight CD, then I will either listen to my "Born" CD or another CD I have that is a orchestral take on music like "Bohemian Rhapsody" and "Nights In White Satin"

Just had to wipe away a few tears listening to the newest song by Trace Adkins.

It's called "We made it to Arlington", and I am sure most of you can gues what it's about.

ok that is IT! I am going to have to find or download this darned song it is stuck in my head and it is so catchy!

"The Tide Is High"

I am listening to China Roses.

It is originally done by Enya, however this CD I have is called "Oceans- String Quartet Tribute To Enya" it is the same group that put out a CD doing a tribute to Evanescence(and since I lost that CD I bought a new one to replace it)

They actually have a few CD's out doing tributes to a few bands and singers.

I also just got the Bond CD's "Shine" and "Classified", and I have to say "Classified" is AWESOME!!!!!