Sign in to follow this  
stoned_vulcan

What is your favourite sport?

What sport is your favourite to watch/play?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What sport is your favourite to watch/play?

• Hockey
    • Football (NFL,CFL)
    • Soccer
    • Baseball
    • Golf
    • Racing (Nascar, F1, Indy etc)
    • Basketball
    • Other

Hockey all the way! I don't play except for street hockey and I can barely skate. However, I watch Leaf games every night they're on. I also participate in hockey pools and I'm always reading about hockey in the paper and watching highlights on TSN and Sportsnet every morning. I can't get enough hockey!

Edited by Jack_Bauer

College Basketball.

Now that it's tournament time, it'll be hard to think of anything else. :dude:

stardate:214194.9

The American Pastime.Baseball rules!!!

Opening day 3 weeks away!!!

NASCAR RULES! I'm totally addicted to it - I can't get enough of it! It absolutely ROCKED when Dale jr. won the Daytona 500! :dude:

I don't play any sports, though.

I voted for Soccer off that list, and my fav team is Man United :grin:

I also like Snooker which is not on the list and my fav player is Jimmy White. :assimilated:

Baseball has been my favorite sport since I was 2 or 3. What other sport can you go from biting your nails one inning and the next pull out a book and read until something happens?

But truly, I think I like watching so much because I enjoy playing the game. Football (American) comes in second.

Baseball. I have been a fan of the Minnesota Twins since the days of Harmon Killebrew and Jim Kaat. I remember going to a baseball clinic featuring Jim Kaat. I love to play football. I was a running back in school. Recently, I became a fan of both hockey and NASCAR.

:bow:

Hockey!!!!...I love it...My son played for years and I was manager of

his team....he was hit by a car when he was 16 ....rollerblading to school.

His knee smashed on the pavement and no more hockey....he wasn't

NHL bound, but he loved to play and still plays recreational skirmishes

with no contact and he loves to teach the young kids in the area at the

out door rink. :clap:

My active sports: In-line skating, soccer, tennis, hiking, and mountain biking.

Sports I watch: Formula 1, Le Mans series, and soccer.

I chose other. I like Moutain Biking, snooker and Moutain Climbing. the last one i havent done for a while, snooker im not very gd and dont have anyone to play with and moutain biking no where to go :)

Swiming volleyball some track and field events, I love the 2 mile race at the high school level, and beach volley ball :) I love that sport. But the sports I am suppousdley good at like hockey, wrestling and foot ball I dislike with passion for some reason

I voted for football as my most favorite sport but really I love all of the major North American sports as well as European Football.

I tend to go with the season..for instance in the fall I like watching hockey,football(both NFL and CFL),English Football, baseball etc, while in the spring I like watching hockey etc. Just don't ask me about hockey in the middle of summer or football in april! :huh:

I'm a paintballer. I love playing paintball, especially when each team has no less than 10 members and there's a single wildcard out there somewhere. Oh, the fun!

Edited by wishfire

Football. Playing, Coaching, or watching. My first season as a coach wasn't as successfull as I wanted, but there is next year. And we've got a big office football game tomorrow. the best kind, too. full contact 11 on 11, No pads. I will be playing Quarterback and Defensive End.

FOOTBALL! All Leagues except Arena. I was very saddened with the failure of XFL; that was a fun league imo but the crybabies didn't think it was real football.... :blink: yet they continue to support Arena ball. :laugh: Bring Back the XFL!

I'm a hockey fan as well. Do I ever miss it right now. I hope they agree on a collective bargaining agreement soon.

FOOTBALL! All Leagues except Arena. I was very saddened with the failure of XFL; that was a fun league imo but the crybabies didn't think it was real football....  :blink: yet they continue to support Arena ball. :laugh: Bring Back the XFL!

276906[/snapback]

Arena Ball is fun, too. I remember my brother tried out for the Green Bay Blizzard.