Sign in to follow this  
TransporterMalfunction

Which of the three would you most rather be?

Who would you rather be?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you rather be?

• kirk
    • Spock
    • McCoy

i voted for mccoy....all in all, i think he had the happiest time...(not to mention a love for mint juleps! mmm)spock has sooo much `unemotional baggage` and kirk...well, i love kirk, but i wouldnt want to be him! really, i think id rather be sulu if he was up there.....

I voted Spock. I would love to be totally logical and not have emotions get in the way.

Spock! Because he got to die and come back from it. And you can't understand death unless you've been there.

...oh, and because he's one cool cat in a tight situation!

I voted Spock.  I would love to be totally logical and not have emotions get in the way.

Yeah I voted spock too for the same opinion as Indy.

And even though i like the characters, I wouldn't really want to be Kirk or Mccoy, although Mccoy would be my second choice

Out of the three I think I would have to pick Spock. I picked him because of his logic, deductive reasoning, and so on. But I hope people don’t forget with this logic (and things to that nature that go with this) he does not really have a solid emotion (well he does in a way, but that’s another story) . . . so don’t forget that because that will radically change ‘you’.

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

McCoy. Spock was messed up and ugly. Kirk was always in the limelight and was the one everyone wanted to kill all the time. McCoy got to go and see the planets but wasn't always thrown into the middle of it like Kirk was. Also, he had his sickbay to retreat to to get away from it all.

hey, just cause you don't want to BE him is no reason to be mean (about Spock, I mean). But I agree with you about McCoy!

i had to say mccoy i love all his one liners, and hes got a great sense of humor. spock lives long, but no good time can be had being totally logical always, and kirk, i just dont know. i like mccoy. but if you put up scotty i might of picked him, he was a great engineer, and funny as well, plus i think he probably would get more women than mccoy.lol. :laugh:

I'd wanna be McCoy if I had to pick one of the three, most because I would not want to be the other two. Spcok did have emotions, he just tryed to keep them hidden -- trying to be all Vulcan when he wasn't. Kirk, well he may have gotten all the girls, but he never had a home and family. His only real friends where a crazy half vulcan, and the ships Dr. And the only thing her really loved was made of metal. I kind of feel sorry for them both

McCoy was a more ballanced person -- he had had a wife and child, and he joined Star Fleet as an older man for the adventure. That ship wasn't his life -- just a part of it.

Just because I haven't posted here much I'll tell you that I am a woman and I'm 50 years old, which does make a differnce of how you see things.

judecat1

Kirk. He's just the man..sure he had his faults...but thats what made him golden.

I voted for Spock....he is one of my favorite TOS characters, though people tend to say I am more like McCoy at times... Spock was in the field of science which is what I am in, McCoy...medical, can make me a little squeamish(but, love to watch the series Operation....go figure B) :grin: )

I voted for Spock....he is one of my favorite TOS characters, though people tend to say I am more like McCoy at times... Spock was in the field of science which is what I am in, McCoy...medical, can make me a little squeamish(but, love to watch the series Operation....go figure B) :grin: )

I can relate to both of your points, Spock, Data, Odo and Seven, just fantastic characters and every Monday night is what I like to call Blood and Guts night because my wife loves those show's, watching them, I always turn a little green around the gills.drunk.gif

every Monday night is what I like to call Blood and Guts night because my wife loves those show's, watching them, I always turn a little green around the gills.drunk.gif

Why do people even watch those shows?

Working in an ER is my wife’s second career choice, if she ever decides to stop teaching that will be what she does next. Given her ability to watch that stuff I think she would be well suited for the task, not me though.

I can relate to both of your points, Spock, Data, Odo and Seven, just fantastic characters and every Monday night is what I like to call Blood and Guts night because my wife loves those show's, watching them, I always turn a little green around the gills.drunk.gif

B) Yeah those shows can have quite an effect on people....in my case, just cant handle seeing the patients face(makes me more worried for them, thus it is hard to catch interest), or the first incision(ack! Creeps me out)