Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

T.V. Shows Least like Startrek

I think the most opposite one I can think of would be Mr. Rogers :)

Hmm...I would say Barney, Mr. Rogers, Blues Clues, and all the little kids shows that only little kids would love, except for Seaseme Street

:clap::assimilated::clap::assimilated::borg2::borg2:

Guest Ktrek

Hmmmm.... Let's see...."Leave It To Beaver"? No the morality plays make it too much like Star Trek. I got it! the "Munsters"! No they have characters dressed up in costumes too. Ok "Gilligan's Island"? Nope they are like the Voyager crew trying to get home. How about "Get Smart"? nah! Star Trek has interspersed just as much comedy over the years and even had a secret agent episode. "Mr. Rodgers" doesn't work because he lives in a world where everyone gets along just like Star Trek. There must be something!!!! The "Sopranos" are too much like Cardassians. Trinity Broadcasting is too much like the prophets and the celestial temple. How about "Jag"?? nah! they have that chain of command and military thing going not to mention Star Trek has had many legal courtroom shows. "Alf"? nope you still have the alien thing. You know try as hard as I want I can't think of one show that is the exact opposite of Star Trek because the genius of Star Trek is that it has drawn from everything. If I think of something I'll post it! Good brain twister BTW! :clap:

Ktrek

COPS, that's not like Star Trek.

In a way it is. Picard talking on the viewscreen trying to diffuse a potentially violent situation and then later taking the Enterprise to stop the ransacking of archeaological sites or stopping the Duras sisters plots. lol

Having had 3 hours sleep in the past 36 hours, the only thing I can think of is Lawrence Welk Show. Doh.gif

This might be a trick question then. 3 hours? ouch been there, many times. Many, many times. There are ST eps that relate to almost anthing fi you think about it. I personally don't watch COPS because I'm afraid I'll see someone I know, and not a cop. :waaaa:

The Sopranos

Darn. I was just going to say that. Lol. :waaaa:

Me too, I think the difference is that in the ST world life has value. In this Soprano world (I've never watched) life has no value. How different can you get.

Eastenders..lol...i could just see peggy standing on the bridge shout her

head off...lol

:tear::waaaa:

hehehehe

The Two Fat ladys .I useto watch that show

Never seen a fat main charaster on Trek

Gilmore Girls would have to be a tv show the exact opposite of trek,I have watched the show for a while and have not seen a single phaser, transporter or polarised hull plate. :dude::assimilated:

Guest Mike_Hines01

I'd have to say Friends. I can just imagine them all trying to run a starship :dude:

macgyver. i like the show i watsh it all the time but i dont think that duck tape and a swise army nife could help him run a starship

It's Macgyver, he'd find a way :dude:

The Sopranos

Darn. I was just going to say that. Lol. :laugh:

Me too, I think the difference is that in the ST world life has value. In this Soprano world (I've never watched) life has no value. How different can you get.

Me 3