• First Contact, Insurrection, Nemesis
    • Nemesis, First Contact, Insurrection
    • Nemesis, Insurrection, First Contact
    • Insurrection, First Contact, Nemesis
    • Insurrection, Nemesis, First Contact.
    • None of the above, because I like TOS movies better
    • None of the above, because I would have to put Generations in there
    • none of the above, for another reason
    • I give up! This is just too hard to choose!

I know we've had a bunch of polls on your favorite movie, but this is a little diferent.

What is the order in which you like the TNG movies ?( not including any with other series cast, like Generations) Sorry, I couldn't put Generations in there because there were too many possible combinations and they only allow ten. Just vote for "None of the above because I would have to put Generations in there", if it your favorite.

Also, If i missed a combination, just vote for " none of the above, for another reason" and explain in your post

After a lot of thought, I chose "First Contact, Nemesis, and then Inserection, although it is really a tie between Inserection and Nemesis. If i could I would have voted for both choice one and two

I voted Nemesis, First Contact, Insurrection. I would have put Generations after Insurrection. It is difficult to choose between Nemesis and First Contact as well. These polls are getting to be too difficult!!!

I voted Nemesis, First Contact, Insurrection.  I would have put Generations after Insurrection.  It is difficult to choose between Nemesis and First Contact as well.  These polls are getting to be too difficult!!!

I know they are! They're so hard i can't even decide what to put on the ones i make!

i voted First Contact, Nemesis, and Insurrection. I would put Generations at the end of this list. I like First Contact slightly better than Nemesis because I liked the ending of FC better....Data may have been injured at the end of FC, but he was alive!! Can't stand the ending of Nemesis! :wow:

As of this time the order is "First Contact, Insurrection, Nemesis" but that could change with the release and my subsequent viewing of the home video version of NEM.

I voted INS, NEM, FC... while the ending of NEM is bad I am not one for drills going in peoples eyes.. :wow:

all hail Bev!! :D

O.K. I screwed up. Somehow I clicked on view vote instead of vote and now I can't cast my vote, so here it is anyways.

Nemesis, First Contact, Insurrection. I didn't have any trouble deciding which order to put them in. :wow:

A really, really tought vote, but i choosed FC, Nemesis and insurrection.. This might change to NEM, FC, INS when I have watched Nemesis a few more times..

I voted none of the above because it was missing Generations, but on 2nd thught, I wuold have voted - I can't decide. They were all great in there own way (Im pretty sure FC would have been on the top of my list either way, though)

For me it's Nemesis, First Contact, Insurrection no hard thinking needed. As far as Generations goes it definatly falls in the number 4 slot. I would go as far as to say that out of all 10 movies Generations only stands inches above The Final Frontier, and that's only because Patrick Stewert is such a great actor!

hmmm....well, with a comletely unbiased opinion, Generations wasn't that great. I guess I liked it so much (no, not because of Data. Ok partly because of Data...no a LOT because of him) because of the cast. I just love the whole crew, and the movie wasn't even that bad, so I liked it and enjoy watching it....yes. once again, I know exactly what I'm talking about.

For me it's First Contact, Nemesis, and Insurrection.

In my opinion, First Contact was amazing, one of my favorite movies, and despite its faults, Nemesis was cool too. Not that Insurrection was bad, but it wasn't movie quality. It was more like an above average, although long, episode that had a strong story... but as I said, it wasn't movie quality.

I really liked Insurecction. Who says a movie cant be like a long episode (and considering the quality of TNG episodes, it'd be quite a good movie anyway....like Insurection...)

Well...had Generations been in the poll,

I would have ranked them as follows:

1. First Contact

2. Generations

3. Insurrection

4. Nemesis

Hmm...this list will likely change for me in another five minutes. :wow:

First Contact, Insurrection, Nemesis

Should be First Contact, Generations, Insurrection, Nemesis

FC was awesome! Generations wasn't too bad. Insurrection was just so-so and Nemesis just plain sucked!

Nemesis lovers, please don't hate me. It's JMO.

Hard for me to pick because I’m one of those people who likes one thing as “the best” and then later on another thing as “the best”, but that really comes down to the fact that I like different parts or areas of different movies. Just like with a question like “what’s your favorite TNG episode” I don’t really have one. {the same with TOS/DS9/VOY/ENT . . . }

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

My favourite never stays the same for more than 5 minutes (except Data, but he's on a whole other plane :wow:), so right now, my order is Nemesis last, but earlier today it was Nemesis 2nd....argh, they were all good (IMO)

I will include Generations...

FC, Generations, inserrection and was there another movie...don't remember one...

FC was awesome! Generations wasn't too bad. Insurrection was just so-so and Nemesis just plain sucked!

Nemesis lovers, please don't hate me. It's JMO.

Oh yeah...Nemesis...agreed...Hated it (sorry, takara.)

My fave would have to be Insurrection. I loved the music! Since they were all so good this is the only factor that will allow me to choose. ;)

hmmm....well, with a comletely unbiased opinion, Generations wasn't that great. I guess I liked it so much (no, not because of Data. Ok partly because of Data...no a LOT because of him) because of the cast. I just love the whole crew, and the movie wasn't even that bad, so I liked it and enjoy watching it....yes. once again, I know exactly what I'm talking about. 

;) Just reading her stuff makes me smile!

I really liked Generations...i know there are a lot out there that thought it was trash and that Kirk'd death was very bad. (remember when he montioned that he had always known that he would die alone...they should ahve done that or done something more, but he did die saving a whole world...i don't think i have seen a main char. death that was good, including Tasha's) But i still liked it.

i didn't take it that way. You could be right, but it seemed like he meant ALONE to me. I'm sure he didin't live with Spock, so we can assume they had days, weeks, months when they were apart. BUt i suppose it could be a case of if he said he would die w/o Spock there it would not sound macho, if you know what i mean.

sorry, off topic queen!

Out of the ones given i voted First Contact, Nemesis, Insurrection, but I would put Generations well before Insurrection. Out of all the movies it'd be

1.First Contact

2.Wrath of Kahn

3.Undiscovered Country/ tie with Generations

4.Nemesis

and 5. Search for Spock

My favorites are

1. Star Trek II

2. Star Trek VI

3. Star Trek: First contact and Nemesis tied for three

4. Star Trek IV

5.Star Trek the motion picture

As you can see I'm a old head.