Sign in to follow this  
BlueCrystal

Between Cats and Dogs

What would it be for you? If given the oportunity to travel through space and visit many strange and wonderful planets and beings. What would you take with you a cat or a dog?

For me it would definitely be a dog.

I have several of each and love 'em all, but I'd say a cat. They're easier to clean up after :martok: .

Although I love Porthos, it would be a cat for me, too.

I'd say a cat because it would seem a cat would trip hard over being in space whereas a dog would just be waiting for the next shoreleave to sniff trees.

Easy choice for me, A dog. I'm allergic to cats. Trapped inside of a ship, sneezing, eyes watering like crazy, Yikes! :martok:

I really wouldn't take either. It seems a terribly truncated life for a pet. Both Spot and Porthos are trapped in small quarters for long periods and their masters seem to spend days away at the drop of a hat.

Picard had it right. Fish. :martok::b-day:

well, if I could take the real Porthos I could, but no other dogs live up to the challenge so I say a cat. :garak:

I would definitely want a dog. I love Porthos. He's sooooo cute. My fav breed is Dachshunds (Dackel) so I would take my little wiener dog with me on my deep space voyage (aboard the Enterprise, naturally).

Definitely a cat - who would be quite happy alone in my quarters while I was on duty, required no 'walkies', knew exactly where to perform its ablutions and curls up and shuts up at bedtime.

Which one tastes better?  I don't like anything too salty.

:clap::clap:

I'd take a dog, but I guess that's kinda obvious from my avatar!

I really wouldn't take either.  It seems a terribly truncated life for a pet.  Both Spot and Porthos are trapped in small quarters for long periods and their masters seem to spend days away at the drop of a hat.

Picard had it right.  Fish. :clap:  :clap:

My thoughts exactly!