Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

Equal Time for Harry Potter Please

Last movie was out a year ago? Waiting on the next one the summer. Anyone else miss Hogwarts? I hope it's The Order of the Phoenix

I may be the only person alive it this situation, but I know absolutely nothing about Harry Potter. I think I may have been living in a hole or something.

EWW YES, I want to see Mr. Sirius Black :devil: or ;)

;)

We all know the TRUTH!!!!

I may be the only person alive it this situation, but I know absolutely nothing about Harry Potter. I think I may have been living in a hole or something.

lol, me too. you're not alone. I just never took interest in it, is all.

Harry Potter is awesome. But your right they are a little slow on getting the movies made and released. They better hurry up or those kids are gonna be like 20 years old before all the movies are made :wow: !

I have an instinctual aversion to anything that is popular, the more everyone raves about Harry Potter, the more likely I am to never read the books or see the movies. My aunt likes to say I'm contrary because of this, one day I'll look up the word. :wow:

The third movie has taken longer to get out here because they changed directors between the 2nd and 3rd movie. Also they had to find a new Dumbledore :wow: I've seen pictures of the new actor, and he looks like a pretty good match :) I can't wait til June!!!!!! I've never read the books; in fact, I was somewhat like fenriz in that I didn't want to be a part of something that everyone was raving about. Well, I saw the 1st movie and was hooked...still not enough to read the books, but I definitely enjoy the movies. :wow:

:wow::wow:

Jaina