Sign in to follow this  
Captain Bolivar

How Would You Rate "Azati Prime"?

What rating would you give "Azati Prime" out of 10?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. What rating would you give "Azati Prime" out of 10?

Hey, I know I'm posting this a little early but I'm going to be out all night tonight and don't have another chance. (It's about 7 in the morning) Oh and Alterego, I'll probably have those ready for you friday or something like that. School always complicates things...

Well, enjoy the show everyone. I can't wait to see what is up with Azati Prime... took them forever to get there it seems! Must be good!

Only one word comes to mind "WOW"..

This was the most exciting episode of Star Trek since Best of Both Worlds.

I can't believe I have to wait six weeks for continuation!!! :P

Edited by Stelfan

Only one word comes to mind "WOW"..

This was the most exciting episode of Star Trek since Best of Both Worlds.

I can't believe I have to wait six weeks for continuation!!!  :P

Ahhh!! I don't want to think about that interlude period....

Snif, Snif...

Still three hours to go here. Since I never log back online after the show I probably wont rate it till tomorrow, perhaps I'll post about it in a couple days or so.

Been Pre-empted by BASKETBALL, AGAIN!!!! Got to wait til Saturday now. Oh, I guess I could watch The Cage or Booby Trap, again ;)

Jeanway, I hate it when that happens. ;)

15 minutes in (though I missed the intro). So far, two words: Special Effects! ;) This is pretty cool.

Here is a copy of what I said in another thread:

Just finished watching Azati Prime, real good episode. I know everyone will enjoy it. I won't give any details of the episode but the main thing I don't like about it is...

Click for Spoiler:

...the way it ends and the fact that we have to wait 7 weeks to see the next episode. It baffles me completely how UPN could build things to such a level and then drop us off a cliff for 7 weeks right in the middle of the season. A season ending cliff hanger is one thing but doing a 7 week lay off (March 3 to April 21) is absurd!

I'll rate this one an 8

I give a 10...Archer rocks...best episode yet!!!! :D

Click for Spoiler:

I agree with VaBeachguy ...7 weeks really bites! But this episode was so exciting I was on the edge of my seat. I can't believe some people don't like it....its been a while but I really don't remember any other episode of ST being so intense...I'm still vibrating.

;);)

I gave it a 10 too

Click for Spoiler:

Really picked up in the end. Great acting, great special effects, and camera work was unbelievable. Of course, the score was amazing as well. Really good plot development in the episode and an interesting cliff-hanger. I can't believe they're considering cancelling a show like this...

Just finished watching it..A fantastic episode I agree..

Click for Spoiler:

The only thing I didn't like was how it ended..I mean to wait 7 weeks to see what happens..Oh well, that's UPN for ya...I don't see how they'll get out of this mess..But anything can happen with Trek! I liked Captain Archers Farewell speech to his crew..

I gave it a 9

I thought it was great, I was totally absorbed in the action ;) I did see a couple of things coming, especially after watching "Strategem", but the writers did manage to throw in an unexpected twist.

Wasn't this the season finale? Several members mentioned having to wait six-seven weeks to see what happens. Can someone fill me in on the scheduling?

This episode deserves a 10 and no less....

Click for Spoiler:

WOW...that was an amazing episode. During Archer's speech, he hinted that the crew should could continue exploration when all this is over (hint, hint - season 4) Hopefully, they will build upon the formation of the federation as this episode introduced that concept to Archer.

I liked how T'Pol lost it...that added to her character depth.

And Travis got screen time!! Did a fine job with it too. I'm starting to admire his acting abilities now that we are actually getting to see them.

Guess the upcoming episode called "Damage" is named so rightfully. Wow..the Enterprise was getting laid into by the Xindi ships.

Man, this episode was over before it started and left me yelling at the TV

"What, thats it!?!?! NOOOOOO!!!"

Ok..it wasn't like that...but thats how it felt. Great episode. Enterprise is proving to be the best ST yet.

I guess I can focus on other things for 7 weeks instead of Enterprise. Won't be easy though. Great episode to end with. I have noted that as Season 3 has progressed...I have increased my vote to 10 a couple of times.

I thought it was great, I was totally absorbed in the action  ;)  I did see a couple of things coming, especially after watching "Strategem", but the writers did manage to throw in an unexpected twist.

Wasn't this the season finale? Several members mentioned having to wait six-seven weeks to see what happens. Can someone fill me in on the scheduling?

Season 3 is not over. We still have several more episodes with the Xindi arc. It picks up again in April. The season will finish in May and then you have to wait until Fall for Season 4.

Edited by SuraksSoul

Can't give it any less than a ten!

Click For Spoiler

Hey Hey Hey!! I thought divulging information about a recent episode was against the rules??? What's with the banner on the Home page??? Takara??? ;)

Hey Hey Hey!! I thought divulging information about a recent episode was against the rules???  What's with the banner on the Home page??? Takara???  ;)

I created the portal page post. It's really more of a teaser than a spoiler. There is a spoiler box with a slightly detailed synop insde but no-one is under any pressure to open it unless they wish to.

I thought it was great, I was totally absorbed in the action  ;)  I did see a couple of things coming, especially after watching "Strategem", but the writers did manage to throw in an unexpected twist.

Season 3 is not over. We still have several more episodes with the Xindi arc. It picks up again in April. The season will finish in May and then you have to wait until Fall for Season 4.

;):D

Oh shoot, I don't know how to feel. Oh well, I'm glad I didn't follow through and write someone a thrashing letter.

Thanks for the info, I'll readjust my perception.

Guest Ktrek

This is the first episode this season that I gave a ten to!!!! WOW! I loved it from the opening sequence right through. Even though I knew partial spoilers, due to reading production notes, it kept me on the edge of my seat.

Click for Spoiler:

I'm not exactly sure about how T'Pol is acting because she is less Vulcan here than any other episode without internal explanation. Still Jolene's acting was very good. Can anyone say Archer & T'Pol? The end battle sequence was fantastic! Somehow I imagine that Daniels will reset all of this but I hope not. The only change that could have been done to make it better would have been to kill off a lead character. For several weeks it was rumored that T'Pol was going to be killed off but maybe not.

Seven weeks is gonna seem like a LONG LONG time! ;)

Ktrek

Edited by Ktrek

I loved it. :D

Click for Spoiler:

I especially loved the future scenes (of course), and wish there would've been more of em. I had seen some screen captures of the ships earlier today; it was nice to see a Prommie again, and the E-J doesn't look awful. The underwater scenes were excellent (though I think VOY had slightly better water FX in "Thirty Days") and they did a great job with that Xindi Insectoid shuttle. The battle scene at the end was pretty good, and I completely surprised when all those bodies came out of the breach ;) .

Ok, that's just my opinions on the aesthetics. As for the rest of the show, the storyline was pretty good too. There was never a dull moment as far as I can remember. I wasn't all that impressed with the acting, though. Some of you may have liked Archer's farewell speech, but I thought it was overdone. Of course I've never been a fan of Bakula's acting skills (sorry all you Archer fans ;) ). I also felt like knockin' him out myself when he was trying to rile that Reptilian guy up. It seemed completely unnecessary to me. However, T'Pol's emotion in this ep didn't bother me; seemed well-handled. I love how Degra is still being used and how it all was tied back to "ep name escapes me". Some people may complain about ENT's continuity with the other shows, but ENT easily has the best intra-series continuity of all the Treks (IMO).

My nitpicks are small ones. Overall, it was still a great ep. 9/10 B)

Click for Spoiler:

OMG! This is one of the best episodes of the entire series! I gave it a 10 Also, the Enterprise-J, 400 years into the future, wow! ;) Just how is the NX-01 gonna survive this? :D Maybe they'll blow it up in the finale and give the crew the NX-02, 3, or 4 renamed Enterprise? Man oh man, 7 weeks! EEK! ;) Welp, I'm getting DS9 season 1 or VOY season 1 off e-bay soon, so that will keep me busy...

aaaaaghhhhh - I hate being left hanging like that. It was great until I realized we weren't going to wrap it up in an hour.

Click for Spoiler:

Enterprise J - loved that, and dang I cried when Archer dropped off Porthos with Phlox, and liked Travis' increased role. I just had this terrible feeling that time travel might pop up and redo the damage done - especially those bodies being sucked out into space then I realized they weren't main cast so maybe it won't get fixed.

I loved it. ;) 

Click for Spoiler:

I especially loved the future scenes (of course), and wish there would've been more of em. I had seen some screen captures of the ships earlier today; it was nice to see a Prommie again, and the E-J doesn't look awful.

Click for Spoiler:

OMG! There was a Prometheus-class ship and I missed it? ;)

Sign in to follow this