Sign in to follow this  
dark_moon_drago

Fave type of music

I really like lots of different styles of music..Country, Jazz, Classical, Soft Rock, Easy Listening..Just not Heavy Metal or Rap..

I like all sorts of music except the really heavy stuff (Metallica's as heavy as I go) and rap. Oh and techno, can't stand techno. My favorite is jazz though.

Hm, I like all rock, pretty much, and I listen to quite a bit of Christian and vintage. I can't stand Rap. To me, rap's not music.

Edited by t'mir

Lord of the rings music, some pop, rock now and than, hate rap. Rap is annoying to me its sounds like people swearing alot and complaing about stuff on the radio

I like all sorts of music except the really heavy stuff (Metallica's as heavy as I go) and rap. Oh and techno, can't stand techno. My favorite is jazz though.

Like her except I love the heavy stuff :biggrin:

i listen to most everything, depends on the mood, only like a few rap songs, but commercial rap i suppose, not hard core stuff at all. a little country, no twangy crap. lol. rock, heavy metal, hard rock, soft rock, yanni, classical. ive been into more stuff like taking back sunday, brand new, finch, limp bizkit, shinedown, ra, trapt, stuff like that lately.

Christian, but that includes a ton of styles (pop, rock, rap, etc...). I can also take a little Country every now and then.

I listen to anything once. I can listen to most music, except insane noise, by that I mean, no melody or lyrics at all

I liste instrumental and classical country and rap.

I am eclectic