Sign in to follow this  
t'mir

If there's a next TNG-cast movie...

If they make another movie to follow Nemesis, will you want to see it?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. If they make another movie to follow Nemesis, will you want to see it?

• Yes
    • No

I'm not sure I want to see a movie with the cast of TNG without Data. So I voted "no". :biggrin:

If it's Star Trek I'll go see it..! I'm like that..But I just can't imagine a TNG movie without Data..And in fact I don't believe there will be another TNG movie..I believe the poor showing of Nemesis took care of that..But that is only my opinion and I do hope that I am wrong..

Of course. Jean-Luc would be in it. A reason for watching it very closely. :biggrin:

Though I would miss Data. :huh:

Mrs. Captain Picard

Certainly. I think a TNG film would be the best out of the remaining options, although I would not mind a Riker/Titan film as it would still hold on to the TNG fanbase. Anyway, who knows that Data or at least Brent Spiner wouldn't be in it?

I'm not sure I want to see a movie with the cast of TNG without Data. So I voted "no". :P

I voted yes but I'm one of those who believes that Data will be in it. Around the time Nemesis was released, Brent Spiner did say Spock had been killed and they brought him back. He has also said that if there were another TNG movie he didn't know whether he would be playing Data or B4.

So I choose to live in my own little world where Data is safe and sound and just waiting to take his position as first officer on the Enterprise E.

Of course I would see it but I agree with RC.

A movie with both TNG and VOY crews would be pretty neat, also they would have to make Data come back in the mind of that copy of him that they made in nemesis.

I just thought of something. Being the mod of the movie board I would have to go see it even if it was TNG. 11doh.gif Ok I'd go, but I wouldn't be happy about it. :laugh:

I would like to see one more movie with the TNG crew,with data back

in it :)

Yes I would go and see it - of course I would. But I cannot imagine a TNG film without Data. Killing him off was a sad and in my opinion misguided decision. I can't see where they can go with B4 that would be interesting and making a clone of Data out of him would just defeat the object of killing him off. So yes I'll be there - but crying into my popcorn.

Of course I would.

It would be different without Data for sure but his death isn't the 'franchise's' fault, I don't blame 'TNG movies' and therefore would not vow not to see another because of his death. That's silly imo.

I've seen every Trek movie in the theaters since they've been making them so of course I'll go.

I'd go see it, but I agree it with Jack that it probably isn't going to happen. If more movie producers would see all of DS9, maybe that would come to the big screen, but I'm not holding my breath on that either.

I would like to see another one leavin off wirh riker has captain so I voted yes on it